Houston woman detained in Dubai

Hey man bring her home!!!1 Mannnnnnnnnnnn they brought back Britnney Grinner and all she doing is stealing puddin from ninjas.
Roc Nation GIF by Victoria “La Mala” Ortiz

I mean I may not be the smartest person in the world, but I know that Muslim countries treat women like second citizens. Why do Americans think they are going to change the rules for you? They treat their own wives and daughters like second class citizens. What makes you special?
Man, we had a church member travel to Saudi Arabia with his daughter. Took her out to eat, they wouldn't let them sit in the front of the restaurant and he raised hell. Got locked up and spent a good 4 months over there

Man, we had a church member travel to Saudi Arabia with his daughter. Took her out to eat, they wouldn't let them sit in the front of the restaurant and he raised hell. Got locked up and spent a good 4 months over there
Bruh it pisses me off how naive so many black people are in 2023. Folks act like the world just started this, They wouldn't even let our female soldiers serving in Kuwait drive cars, nor could they be alone without male soldiers over there. So what makes them think they're going to do it now? I mean they just started letting female American soldiers drive about three or four years ago.

Bruh it pisses me off how naive so many black people are in 2023. Folks act like the world just started this, They wouldn't even let our female soldiers serving in Kuwait drive cars, nor could they be alone without male soldiers over there. So what makes them think they're going to do it now? I mean they just started letting female American soldiers drive about three or four years ago.
Even in Europe, people don't realize how heavyhanded the govt can be. I have been to Vatican city twice and straight up saw the guards treating people for breaking rules.

Back