Houston woman detained in Dubai

I say it on here all the time. Americans are spoiled. The average American doesn't understand how spoiled they are until they leave this country. I saw a video clip of a young black man in France getting hit with that billy stick I was telling yall about screaming "I'm not from here". Go to another country and you realize with all the ignorance in America the rest of the world doesn't tolerate with what goes on here. Folks think when you say that you are trying to be all pro America. No you're not trying to be pro America you've just seen it happen. In Frankfurt one time I saw this white drunk dude get hammered with a billy stick for acting privileged. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You have to read the room when you go somewhere. Also you should read about customs in that country. When we went to Dubai I figured out real quick that they don't play. I saw one cop the whole time we were there for the week. It is crazy how you don't see any beggars on the street and it was crazy that you don't see gay people like in the US, guess you get jail time for that. When we went to the stores NOBODY follows you around, it is wild like it is a trick, try to do something and see what happens. We were out one day and ended up far from the hotel and we decided to walk back, we had to cut through a few dark alleys and it was late at night. During our walk back, not one person followed us, looked at or cat called my wife, it was odd that you didn't have to be on high alert. That right there let me know that if you get outta pocket, it could go down fast for you. I rented a car to go up to Abu Dhabi and nobody was speeding and it was no cops on the highway, but they warn you at the rental car counter that if you speed, you may have tickets waiting on you when you return because of the cameras everywhere. The lady in this video sums it up pretty good. If I were a woman, I would shy away from going there by myself or with rambunctious friends, men don't play in the middle east. Quanell X can talk all that smack from his safety in Houston, but I dare him to go over there and try to help her, she is either going to do the time or pay the fine, sucks for her but I think that will be her only outcome.

You have to read the room when you go somewhere. Also you should read about customs in that country. When we went to Dubai I figured out real quick that they don't play. I saw one cop the whole time we were there for the week. It is crazy how you don't see any beggars on the street and it was crazy that you don't see gay people like in the US, guess you get jail time for that. When we went to the stores NOBODY follows you around, it is wild like it is a trick, try to do something and see what happens. We were out one day and ended up far from the hotel and we decided to walk back, we had to cut through a few dark alleys and it was late at night. During our walk back, not one person followed us, looked at or cat called my wife, it was odd that you didn't have to be on high alert. That right there let me know that if you get outta pocket, it could go down fast for you. I rented a car to go up to Abu Dhabi and nobody was speeding and it was no cops on the highway, but they warn you at the rental car counter that if you speed, you may have tickets waiting on you when you return because of the cameras everywhere. The lady in this video sums it up pretty good. If I were a woman, I would shy away from going there by myself or with rambunctious friends, men don't play in the middle east. Quanell X can talk all that smack from his safety in Houston, but I dare him to go over there and try to help her, she is either going to do the time or pay the fine, sucks for her but I think that will be her only outcome.

Thanks for putting me on to this channel. Lol. I checked more of her videos.. Ol girl is making points

Quanell X can talk all that smack from his safety in Houston, but I dare him to go over there and try to help her, she is either going to do the time or pay the fine, sucks for her but I think that will be her only outcome.
I agree with Quanell X. But I also see where pvdogteam is coming from. You have to be careful when visiting other countries, and understand their customs are different from ours. Especially those Muslim countries.

America locks up more Black folks, especially women, man than any country on earth, and folks are saying Americans are spoiled and need to be careful in other countries. lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The point of the was to say black folks really ain’t safe no where, especially in their own country.

One MAJOR difference-here we can TRY to fix that issue. Keyword try but some black folks need a dose of reality instead of beating the horse of Victimhood and self hate and blaming everyone else for SOME of the stuff we CHOOSE to do ourselves.

The point of the was to say black folks really ain’t safe no where, especially in their own country.
na bruh, atleast you have some sort of due process here. In America, you can pretty much say what you want and be good. The richest man in China said one thing off kilter about their President and now he teaching school somewhere.

Let's be real. Sixty five percent of all them ninjas in jail right where they belong. Them ninjas killing, robbing, stealing, selling dope, raping, any thing under the sun. Now Yes 20% of them are locked up on petty crimes that they shouldn't really be in jail for, and the other 15% was wrongly convicted since they are poor and black with no one to help. I refuse to say anything positive about that 65% destroying our community. Funk them! They get no love.

Back