Houston HBCU Alumni Association Mixer

C-LeB28

HSBCFlyer.jpg

Why are the participating chapters NOT in alphabetical order? :lecture:

I was going to say that GUD was right to ask about active alums. I think they should get a discount but then I saw the event was only $10.

Shole hate I'm gonna miss this annual event in H-town. Especially since it's gonna be a new location. :(

C-leb, I'm gonna call you on your cell phone to continue my usual smack session while you are there. You know I have to tell you how bad we gonna beat yall. :lol:

did PV opt out of it? Odd they would throw a function in town without the second largest HBCU in the city present.....what happened?

You don't want me to mention it over the world wide web. :smh:
:shame: :shame:

Yes we do go ahead and let us know Cleb because I was looking around like where in the HELL is PV name at!!!!!! I did not want to ask because GUD did not want nobody trying to go off over a simple question but since it has been mentioned can you spill the BEANS??????

:shame: :shame:

Yes we do go ahead and let us know Cleb because I was looking around like where in the HELL is PV name at!!!!!! I did not want to ask because GUD did not want nobody trying to go off over a simple question but since it has been mentioned can you spill the BEANS??????

Yeah, we want to know. We have a SWAC picnic in ATL every year and one year Alabama State did not participate because they did not have $100. LOL

Also, I know ya'll don't let Misinformed Mike talk smack to ya'll. :smh:

e-mail me..I would really want to know....nothing surprises me though...

our younger alumni aren't as connected for reasons unknown

This is a good, annual, networking event and how I met C-Leb during the planning meeting 2 years ago :wavey:

So, I have met you before? If you was there, then we have met, probably. This event is a great networking opportunity.

Back