Hotel for PV's Homecoming

BayouClassic

I am 'the' Bayou Classic!
Hi all,
I am needing your help. My family and I will be coming to PV for Homecoming and need your assistance in finding a hotel. Can someone recommend a or some hotels for me so I can make a reservation.

You can post them here or email me at Gramblinite4Ever@aol.com

Thanks in advance!

You can use anything in the NW Houston/Hwy 290 area.........

LaQuita, Best Western, Holiday Inn Express, Hampton Inn, Comfort Inn are all in the Hwy290/FM 1960 area. You also have some others closer to Houston in the same Hwy 290 corridor.

Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

And shove Mike and Kema outta their own dayum bed!

Now Nita.............

..........that sounds like a plan!!!!!! Mike and Kema, Jaz and I will be there!!!!

I think the best one is the Sheraton @ 290 & 610. It is about 20-30 minutes outside PV and provides easy access to both the campus and anything you want in Houston.

Re: Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

Originally posted by Vinita
And shove Mike and Kema outta their own dayum bed!

If you are in Big Thirsty, you better fill'er up before leaving Mike's & Kema's place to get to PV. They waaaaaaayyyyy over on the other end of town from PV.......:emlaugh: :D

Re: Re: Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

Originally posted by Fiyah
If you are in Big Thirsty, you better fill'er up before leaving Mike's & Kema's place to get to PV. They waaaaaaayyyyy over on the other end of town from PV....... :emlaugh: :D

Or book a flight from Hobby to Intercontinental and then rent a car to drive to Prairie View!! :D :emlaugh: :D

LOL !!!

Originally posted by Tara

Or book a flight from Hobby to Intercontinental and then rent a car to drive to Prairie View!! :D :emlaugh: :D

Nita, that is something you might want to consider. It'll definitely be cheaper !!!

Re: Re: Re: Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

Awww Man, see Tara, now you have people peeping in my cube, because I am in here LMAO! That there is some funny do do.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the help everyone! I look forward to seeing you all that weekend! Who will be attending Prairie View's HC?

I've broken more promises than Bill Clinton, but I plan on making this one. Chance to meet everyone, visit my favorite niece (eat all her food and drink all her husband's beer), and get away from these fools here in BR (Exxon's been working my azz like a Hebrew Slave).

I can't wait... Hi Tara;)

Tee hee!

Baby, we's so far from Prairie View that you'd be pissed for having to drive so far!

Somebody can show a sister where to stay . I'm sure Tara knows a good hotel. :)

Re: Re: Re: Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

<b>Whatever you do, do NOT take a cab! It is $60.00 to ride from Intercontinental to the Galleria. So imagine Prairie View... You'd easily pay $200.00 :D <b>

Re: Re: Re: Re: Or, BC, you could just do like I plan to ...

Originally posted by Ms. Jag4Jag

<b>Whatever you do, do NOT take a cab! It is $60.00 to ride from Intercontinental to the Galleria. So imagine Prairie View... You'd easily pay $200.00 :D <b>

At least the company paid me back for it....LOL!

Back