Hot seat cools off for Bell

Olde Hornet said:
jstate83 - Are you feeling ok???? :scared: :scared: :scared: This is a big change?

Naw .............I have not changed. :D

I will continue to ride his arse when I see the garbage that happened in the Superdome. I didn't see what happened in Mobile .......... but I dang sho heard about it. :shame:

He put together 2 GOOD showings ................... call them what you want ...weak competition, luck, catching teams when they hurt...........whatever. :cool:

I'll give him a second look IF he keeps this progress up.
:nod:

pbla said:
How can you come to a conlusion when you have not seen UAPB play in person? But judging from your posts from Saturday's game,I guess you were pretty surprised.

You don't understand, man. Every team is garbage to TP. All we gotta do is show up. :smh:

I think Bell should still be on the hot seat. A good coach does not do to a program what Mr. Bell has done. :dude:

pbla said:
How can you come to a conclusion when you have not seen UAPB play in person? But judging from your posts from Saturday's game,I guess you were pretty surprised.

I was not surprised. I was disgusted. The first half should have looked like the second. Bell kept you in that game.

the band fan said:
lose to us......he's gone..simple as that

Your game is not even figured into the equation. If he wins out, he stays. If we split with AAMU and Alcorn, it is a toss up in my opinion but he will probably be dismissed...losing Homecoming or the Capital City Classic won't be good for him. Winning those will make up for a lot. If we lose to both AAMU and Alcorn, he is a goner.

Tigerpride said:
I was not surprised. I was disgusted. The first half should have looked like the second. Bell kept you in that game.

Boy, UAPB has brought some excitement to the SWAC this year.

Tigerpride said:
Well, ya'll dead now.

Nope, HOPE is still alive for us. But you, you are playing for PRIDE buddy, PRIDE. What does JSU and catfishes have in common, BOTTOM DWELLERS!! Enjoy your new home.

Vinita said:
Better to have lived and died, than to never have lived at all.

This will come back to haunt you in a week! :lol: :lol: And Sperm, dude you show know better! Guess that's how yall was raised though! :shame:

coldsweat said:
This will come back to haunt you in a week! :lol: :lol: And Sperm, dude you show know better! Guess that's how yall was raised though! :shame:
The only haunting will be in the SWAC office. :lol:

coldsweat said:

Might haunt some.

I don't give enough of a dayum about the entire situation of tomfoolery to be haunted by it.

Da_Sperm said:
Nope, HOPE is still alive for us. But you, you are playing for PRIDE buddy, PRIDE. What does JSU and catfishes have in common, BOTTOM DWELLERS!! Enjoy your new home.

Only becasue you play in that Sorry WEST....PV, TxSo, Grampax and YA'LL. It's a case of who sucks the worst. Second in the WEST is like 6th in the SWAC.

Oh well, JSU will enjoy #4 out the east for the 2nd year in a row. You sorry SOB's won't even be a conference game for anybody in the West next year.

Enjoy eating the rest of the other fishes doo-doo at the bottom, you stankin catfish. :vomit:

Da_Sperm said:
Oh well, JSU will enjoy #4 out the east for the 2nd year in a row. You sorry SOB's won't even be a conference game for anybody in the West next year.

Enjoy eating the rest of the other fishes doo-doo at the bottom, you stankin catfish. :vomit:

Well, #4 in the EAST would still be better than 2nd in the WEST. Besides, we won't be 4th. We still have a shot at first by the way. :p

MH,
He thinks you will lose your next 2 conference games. He thinks (or lets say HOPES) Valley will beat ASU.

That doo-doo at the bottom is not good brain food, but when you are a bottom dweller....

Da_Sperm said:
MH,
He thinks you will lose your next 2 conference games. He thinks (or lets say HOPES) Valley will beat ASU.

That doo-doo at the bottom is not good brain food, but when you are a bottom dweller....
Sprem, I dont recall every in our school history being at the bottom. Even when there were only 6 or so schools in the conference. As long as there are schools like UAPBs and Valleys, we will never be at the bottom. Cause even someone like Bell can win those games.

Back