Honda BOTB

Originally posted by Fiyah
There was a official from Honda at the PV-PB game on saturday. They presented a scholarship award to PV right before halftime.

Where was this I didn't see that happen..Did they like our show?

The voting is over. These are the bands that "won" the voting portion of the selection process (remember voting only counts 33.3% of the total in the selection process).

SWAC
Alabama State and Texas Southern

MEAC
Howard and FAMU

Independent
Tennessee State and Langston

CIAA
Bowie State and Johnson C. Smith

SIAC
Morehouse and Tuskegee

Good Luck to all bands. But for some strange reason, I have a feeling that the bands that won the voting poll will not represent at the HBOB.

For marketing purposes, I'm betting Southern and BCC will be selected. It's all about them Dollars!

Originally posted by lil_j
For marketing purposes.... It's all about them Dollars!

Lil J I couldn't agree more.

I do have a question though. Are the rules that are in place for the HBOB 2004, were they the same rules in place for 2003?

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
WELL, YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT ONE OF THOSE NAMES YOU PUT THERE....:lmao:

Oh are really???? Which one???:rolleyes: Doc asked us today if we wanted to do it......:cool: Just like he did last year.........;) It was a given that we would be invited.:cool:

Originally posted by Joker10AsU
^^^ U must go to one of the schools that iz losing the voting ballot,

U know what for once u are right......but u know what it doesn't matter because the Jukebox will be there. :cool:

Re: rollin with the ocean

Originally posted by chattaboxktsu
the ocean will represent at the battle of the bands.when the smoke clears the ocean will stand tall.

The only place TxSU will be standing tall at is the house....Ya'll ain't make it!!! LMAO!!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

homepage_r5_c3.gif

Congratulations to all bands that made it. SU you better represent for the boot especially. Just bring it and show them what Louisiana produce. Alabama, I have to say that I didn't want you to go but I hold no grudes. Help to represent the SWAC well too. Again congrats everyone.

Originally posted by PsychoJag
Oh are really???? Which one???:rolleyes: Doc asked us today if we wanted to do it......:cool: Just like he did last year.........;) It was a given that we would be invited.:cool:

He was refering to BCC as being a rep for the Swac.....

Congrats to Alabama St & Southern

Originally posted by PsychoJag

This is simply sad :smh: The old man has lost it.

anyway Congrats to both schools!!!

Congrats to SU & Bama State.

ASU,you better blow a MUD WHOLE in any bands that cracks one note in that TUNNEL!!!

Back