Honda BOTB

Wow....Alabama State has almost 100,000 votes all of a sudden and they accused TxSU as cheating. Not saying that you guys are cheating but 98,000+ votes all of a sudden is quite of an accomplishment so soon, wouldn't you say. Hey Alabama State whats your secret.

The same way everyone else did. They probably ask the same thing about PV and TxSU.

See ya at practice tomorrow.

Yeah i guess so but i'm not hating Alabama State do what you do, if u win just make sure you guys do a great job at representin' the SWAC.

Originally posted by s phi s
They probably ask the same thing about PV.

The Panther Backers have been in full force, we've been slipping these last few days. Got to re-send out some emails.....

Originally posted by Fiyah
The Panther Backers have been in full force, we've been slipping these last few days. Got to re-send out some emails.....

I must do the same thing for the Ocean

:lmao: @ Gig

If I remember correctly, we had the highest number of votes last year, but those only counted as a small percentage or something like that. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Fiyah

Have ya'll done the flyers thing?:confused:

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
REGARDLESS, WE DON'T PLAN ON ATTENDING EITHER WAY!!!!!THEY CALLED US YESTERDAY ABOUT IT.....:whatever: :whatever:
why not..what you'll be getting your degree that day?

Originally posted by BG IS BACK
REGARDLESS, WE DON'T PLAN ON ATTENDING EITHER WAY!!!!!THEY CALLED US YESTERDAY ABOUT IT.....:whatever: :whatever:

So your saying that HBOTB called you all yesterday and kicked yall out of the race?:(

I've been trying to tell the Honda people that they have Bama State and Bama A&M's names in the wrong place. Bama State's bar is the Gold bar that has Bama A&M's name on it. Bama A&M's bar is marroon and has Bama State's name on top of it.

I think that it's Bama A&M that has all of the votes. The names have been switched for the longest.

sh!t its about time fareal. cause last one we got hated on fareal. but we keep cool about it. now shawty itS our time to rep hard for the sSWACc . preciate a ni99a comin postin congradulation instead of hatin. hopefully they peepin the votes now seeing we killin .the votes showin who need to be there . Bring that sh!t when yall go LIKE ALWAYS OFCOURSE......

SNAP
SNAP

WUZ UP TO ALL MY FAMILY MARCHIN HORNETS OLD AND NEW.

"BE EASY"

as of 11/6/2003

Alabama State University 216399 (37%)
Texas Southern University 150085 (26%)
University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff 101037 (17%)
Prairie View A&M University 78756 (14%)
Southern University 16357 (3%)
Alabama A&M University 11373 (2%)
Grambling State University 5765 (1%)
Alcorn State University 1489 (0%)
Mississippi Valley State University 918 (0%)

Total: 582981

Voting ends November 14, 2003 at 11:59pm
Winners announced November 17, 2003

There was a official from Honda at the PV-PB game on saturday. They presented a scholarship award to PV right before halftime.

they present an award to us also at the ASU vs SEL game...I think they present to all the schools when they visit them, and you can see when they visited or will visit you on the Honda botb tour schedule

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
Looks like Alabama State and Texas Southern will be Representin the SWAC at the Honda. as of 11/10/03

Sorry playa that's only a third of the vote...

Back