Homecoming Queen

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
Hey GR/Robber. Remind me to Bring Mighty Hornet a corsage or something to the homecoming dance in Memorial. As you know, Bama state is who we chose to play for homecoming. I think Culberson and Hughes went out of their way to pick bama St, just to make an example out of them.

Will do, JST. And figuring how they cry when they get the "corsage", I'll also bring mighty hornet some kleenex.

God help the Queen Bee!!!!

She gonna need it.

jstankers,

For your homecoming, I only have 2 requests. 1) Yall don't fire JockWasher Hughes before Oct. 6. and 2)tell that sorry arse team of yall to bend over just like yall did last year in Mobile. I mean dayum, yall were easier than a two dollar hoe in heat. As soon as the band finished playing the national anthem, we had already scored 2 Touchdowns (and if I remember correctly, had another one called back on a penalty) That pathetic defense didn't have a clue. Don't you fools know the HORNET offense is even better this year. Don't you fools know we gon score much more than 35 this time? Don't you fools know if Kennedy had 5 TDs against you clueless clowns last year, he'll prolly have at least 7 on that wretched defense of yours this year??

My only regret in DESTROYING your homecoming is knowing that Da Jock Washer will get his walking papers Monday Oct. 8. :(
:(

btw, I have a good friend who is a JSU graduate. She sent me a pic of JSU's Miss Homecoming 2001. I always heard about dem JSU girls, but I didn't know yall were kicking it like that! :eek:
icon14.gif

fun010_hi_prev.jpg

Poomqueesha Jenkins
JSU Miss Homecoming

ROTFLOL!!

Mighty Hornet.....

LOL @ Mighty Hornet! (The picture is hilarious!!)

Mighty Hornet---21
jstankers -----0

Oh Hell naw!!!!! JState HC queen!!!!Will probably have Darnell and BJ on the field at the same time.A double dip of azz kicking!!You guys are going to get sodomized on your HC!!!
Poomqueesha Jenkins send help!!!!Hahahahahahahaha!!!
Read the signature!!!!

Man I know yall aint laughing at this smack MH stole from hassan.

cheerleader.jpg

Remember Emphasema Jenkins?

This is a sad day when people steal smack from MF.com. :(

JST,

WTF are you talking about????

If Hassan did that on MF, I didn't see it. I don't camp out over there!!!

Anyway, just make sure you introduce me to Poomquesha at your Homecoming, cause I heard that ole Poo Poo is one fine arse redbone!!!!

Maybe you can take some comfort in knowing that you will be wallowing in the East basement with those other loser schools from Pississippi.

Originally posted by mighty hornet
jstankers,
I always heard about dem JSU girls, but I didn't know yall were kicking it like that! :eek:
icon14.gif

fun010_hi_prev.jpg

Poomqueesha Jenkins
JSU Miss Homecoming

Oh My Gooodness!!! :eek:
*with Sha-NaNa's Voice*

Originally posted by Get Ready
You wont be laughing on Oct 6th

Let's see on Oct. 6:
I get to see us kick the crap outta jsue again.
I get to meet PooPoo Jenkins.
I get to take $25 from GR.

Damn, Life is Good!!!!

You gonna be taking GR's money too. How many bets did you make anyway? Boy you loose all you money, you wont even be able to get a ride back from Huntsville. Maybe TRU will let you crash on the couch.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling:

Originally posted by TRU3000
man I might have to bet this fool too:emlaugh: ...aint nothin wrong with a little extra money on my birthday:D

September 29. What up??? Make it light on yourself.

Youare playing bama for HC?

Good Job JSU!

Well let me tell you that playing these chics last year was the ultimate. They will bend over and do anything you want them to do. Just as long as you pay them 2 points near the end of the game.

You couldn't have picked a better date! What makes it even better is that they actully think they are better than homecoming bait!

Mighty Horny...

When you finally score on us, without us giving you some charity points...come holla at me.

It is sad when a 6-5 team has to use another 6-6 team to try and smack the conference champs. You had you chance to beat us, and what happened. We shut that flying monkey circus down....

The fact that you are once again homecoming bait should tell you something!

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
As you know, Bama state is who we chose to play for homecoming. I think Culberson and Hughes went out of their way to pick bama St, just to make an example out of them.
Yeah, giving up 61 really showed us, huh?

LMAO!!!!!

Back