Hobo?

MikeBigg

What the hell kinda name is that? Is it supposed bo be some sort of catchy acronym? I'm sure if I think long enuff, I will be able to come up with something that it means.

It's probably something that came into being when you brought in the Cole Brothers? Am I getting warm? Good! Okay, it has something to do with a particular unit of your team, right? Good, you say I'm getting warmer. Alright, I think I'm on to something.

Let me ponder this: Started with the Cole Brothers, deals with a unit of your team, and describes how yall play. Hmmm, well I'm not sure but if I took the first letters and applied a word to each one, something that describes your team....H - O- B - O. Well, I'm not sure but when I think about it, I can only recall seeing yall play against GSU at our homecoming and on tv against SU in Mobile. HEY, I GOT IT! Why didn't I see it before...thinking about those two games, it must have something to do with your defense...Hindpart Out Bending Over Defense! Man, that was so obvious...We're gonna make sure yall live up to your name!

Mikey.

45 points and 624 yards later, I bet you won't disrespect the High Octane Big Offense no mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, go over there --------------------------->
sit down and quietly finish eating the crow soup before it gets cold.
:( :(

:SNICKER:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Mikey.

45 points and 624 yards later, I bet you won't disrespect the High Octane Big Offense no mo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, go over there --------------------------->
sit down and quietly finish eating the crow soup before it gets cold.
:( :(

Up until Saturday, you hadn't done anything to make me respect your offense. Saturday, you proved that you are a legit team. You did what I didn't think was possible, you beat ourazz!
I ain't gonna hate on you for that! You bees handled your business, you did what no other team had been able to do. As a matter of fact, you did what no other team is gonna do all year.

Don't expect me to come on here and beech and moan about the referees, don't expect me to come on here with lame azz isht about if we would have played yall a week later, don't expect me to say that we would have won if "such and such" would have happen. I don't get down like that.

You see, I'm a product of the ICON! Kicking azz is what we do on a regular basis. When things become "irregular"and we take an azzwhipping, I just regroup and come back stronger next time. Watch how we work it out this week against those Nutria rat eating hicks down in Thibodeaux and then later in the year against them powder blue beeches from Scotlandville.

Maybe we'll get a chance to tee it up again in Birmingham, if someone can help yall get there. We ain't depending on no one that not wearing the COLD, BOLD, BLACK AND GOLD OF GSU.

Back