HITS FROM THE STREET COMING TO UAPB THIS SATURDAY??????

I swear,

Grambling passes on everything dont they. HITS dont get no permission to come to your school, HE JUST COMES. You actually think he asked your president if he could come to your school?

Well he's going to be tired as "L" cuz he's supposed to be at JSU on thursday.

And how in the world did Grambling pass on the offer. That's the dumbest post ever.

That's right. The Hits from the Street will be at Jackson State University on Thursday; the Birthplace of MOO PSI MOO! If you didn't know. LOL
Yeah bounch. MOO PSI MOO was founded at JSU in 1999. I'm sure he'll point out the history.

Originally posted by DAHILL
I swear,

Grambling passes on everything dont they. HITS dont get no permission to come to your school, HE JUST COMES. You actually think he asked your president if he could come to your school?

I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK. THAT COMMENTS SHOWS ME HOW MUCH YOU KNOW...OR DON'T KNOW. I AM TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW. A REP FROM B.E.T. CONTACTED THE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICE, WHICH IN TURN CONTACTED THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT OF STUDENT AFFAIRS. IF YOU WANT THE NUMBER..I CAN GIVE IT TO YOU...

and they said NO WE DONT WANT YOU ON OUR CAMPUS....

FOOL SHUDAFUCUP... you think you talkin to a crazy man. You act like he was bookin a concert or something... He was going to walk around your damn campus. Next thing you gone say is that they said he couldnt come because yall had finals.

Not to take sides, but Machiavelli is right. He does call the adminstration and clears his visit with the school. As a matter of fact, someone from the school has to sign a waiver form saying that the school will not sue him or BET for anything that he says.
The people that he puts on TV have to sign a waiver saying the same thing or that segment he did with them will not be shown.

And he did clown at Alcorn today (Wednesday).

Back