Hey..Wrestling Fans !!!

M

Makaho Bedrock

I don't know If you watched Smackdown tonite. But guess what,
"WERE BAAAACK !!! "
nwoanno.jpg

nashhallout.gif

yessssssssssssssss!!!!! Man I watched WWF for the first time Monday and I was like dayum Rick Flair......dude give me the time and dates so I can get back into wrestling!!!!!!

WWF RAW - Monday Night's on TNN @8:00 central time !!!
WWF SMACKDOWN - Thursday Nights on UPN @7:00 central time !!

Man, that is the best news I have heard today!!!! I wish I was at home so that I could see Raw Monday!! My VCR is at home recording every Monday night at 8!!!

Monday night is going to be so tight!! Makaho, tell me was the nWo sign like the original one? What was the crowd's reaction when Vince showed the nWo logo on his chair?

DETAILS MAN!!! GIVE ME DETAILS!!!

I was hearing rumors that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall were coming back to the WWF. The brought back Mr. Perfect (man he's old school), the Godfather (he's legit now), Val Venis (I heard he wants to be in Phatback's next film), and Goldust (say what you want, but he was/is a trip). They might as well bring those two back.

I need more channels in my room. DirectTV or Dish Network, send a dish and installation instructions!!!

Makaho, I caught it too, well, after I watched MJ drop 40 on Cleveland.

It's cool that Hall, & Nash are coming back, but, it only works if they bring my man, Big Poppa Pump with them. If they bring Pump, and Buff Bagwell with them, man the WWF will be crunk again.

Antroy, that was the original logo displayed by Vince McMahon, and maybe, just maybe, Eric Biscshoff will make an appearance with them. If Ric Flair, can put his differences aside, then I know EZ E can too, after all, it's all about the money anyway.

Just don't bring Hulk Hogan back, if I have to see that grease pained beard, and that saggy skin, I think I'll tune out.

NICE

Ay,

They had to do something to "re-spice" things up.......The NWO should shake it up for the next couple of months.......the new storylines will be interesting, to say the least.

Since alot of these old skool kats are coming back....I'd like to add my dude to the wishlist......

"Goldberg!!! Goldberg!!!" :D
(Now IF HE comes back, it would be the ish......!!!)

Man, where do I start

From what my told me, the WWF has signed Hall, Nash & Hulk Hogan with HBK scheduled to come back and be spokesman or front man for the group. Big Poppa pump still is recovering from foot surgery, so it's not known if he will join the group. Buff Bagwell was with the WWF for a while, but he caused too many problems backstage. And Goldberg signed a WCW contract that does'nt expire until 2003....he is making 2million dollars just to sit at home. If he accepts a buyout from WWF then he will lose money...from what I read on the net, Goldberg is gonna be in a couple of movies...one of which is the "Hulk" movie where he is supposed to be the "Absorbing Man".

Dayum, Goldburg as the "Absorbing Man"!!! :eek:
(Nice choice!!! ;) )

Mane, that was like the only dude I liked in WCW....to bad he won't be back............ :(

Someone needs to tell the WWF peeps that they need to take that title away from Chris Jericho......dude is a betch to the 3rd power........:mad:
Did you hear this dude on the comentary yesterday??? Dude is "suspect" for real man!!! He sounds like my elementary school lunch mother!!! :mad:

Yep, I Watch Wrestling.

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
From what my told me, the WWF has signed Hall, Nash & Hulk Hogan with HBK scheduled to come back and be spokesman or front man for the group. Big Poppa pump still is recovering from foot surgery, so it's not known if he will join the group. Buff Bagwell was with the WWF for a while, but he caused too many problems backstage. And Goldberg signed a WCW contract that does'nt expire until 2003....he is making 2million dollars just to sit at home. If he accepts a buyout from WWF then he will lose money...from what I read on the net, Goldberg is gonna be in a couple of movies...one of which is the "Hulk" movie where he is supposed to be the "Absorbing Man".

MB,
I doubt it if we see Hulk Hogan. he sued the WWF so he will not be back. As well as Bret Hart. Both are no shows.

The WWF bought WCW so there is not contract to wait to expire. I think that Goldberg wants to be a million Dollar player. and WWF is refusing. Go to www.powerwrestling.com and www.wwf.com for the latest information.

:D

Mann, yes I saw it!!! I was sitting next to my wife, (let her get her Rock fix in) and when Vince turned around in that chair I almost hit the ceiling!!! Woooooo!!!!

Milk, err ah excuse me Nice, I would rather see that painted on beard of Hogans rather than Scott Hall's drunk arse!

HBK as the front man huh? I'd rather Hogan be it that way he wouldn't have to wrestle. He's just too old to be taken seriously. Just like Mr. Perfect I wouldn't even watch his match on Monday.

I feel ya Supa on G'berg. But cat's living the life. I saw him Sunday at the Bob Hope Golf Tournament. They were talking about how big men can't hit the ball far and he straight sliced it into some rocks. Mann it was funny!! :lmao: But yeah he's getting paid to sit at home, his Monster Truck is winning and he's perfectly content. I don't think he has the itch to wrestle.

The NWO was what put WCW ahead of WWF in rating for awhile when it started to fall off, so did WCW hence it's demise. I hope it works again.

Maybe after the N W O rules for about a year, Flair will bring in Sting and G'berg (contracts should be easier to buyout) or form his own 4 Horsemen!!

*wondering what will X-pac do??? He was NWO and Wolfpack as well as D-X with HBK. Will he stay WWF??? *

Don't turn ya back on the Wolfpack!!!

Where are the o'schoolers now?

Dusty Rhodes
Andrae the Giant
Wrestler #1
Wrestler #2
Tony Atlas
Lex Lugar
Hacksaw Jim Dugan

Just to name a few!!!!

Wrestl'n just ain't wut it used to be, but I still watch.

I'm gonna have the Rock's kids!:)

Re: Man, where do I start

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

I saw last night that the N-W-O was coming! Man, I can't wait to see "Big Sexy" and Scott Hall!!! I'd love to see HBK...Sean Michaels too. Do you think Triple H will join the group since it seems they're working the storyline of he and Stephanie not getting along???

I was wondering what happened to Big Poppa Pump, thanks for the update. What about Macho and Lex, will we see them on RAW or Smackdown anytime soon??

Goldberg as Absorbing Man in the 'Hulk'.....nice.:)
Hope he doesn't appear in any more movies like that garbage 'Universal Soldier: The Return'.

Re: Where are the o'schoolers now?

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman

I'm gonna have the Rock's kids!:)

So you wanna have the rock's kids?? Why not take it up another notch and hook up with the "Boulder". I have been calling out the Rock for two years now....His punk arse is to scaired to face me.
1011985542.JPG

Here are a few examples why I am better than the rock.

The Rock is 6'4" and weighs 260lbs.

The Boulder is 6'2" and weighs 300lbs. (So there is more of me to love)

The Rock Stuffs his drawz for his movie roles.

The Boulder Doesn't wear dwawz.

The Rock is rich.

The Boulder will soon be rich once he markets his World Famous Chittlin Loaf like Chef Boyardee.
"So can you smell what the Boulder is Baking???"

A new fan to wrestle with...

I like dat!

Makaho:
So you wanna have the rock's kids?? Why not take it up another notch and hook up with the "Boulder". I have been calling out the Rock for two years now....His punk arse is to scaired to face me.
1011985542.JPG

Here are a few examples why I am better than the rock.

The Rock is 6'4" and weighs 260lbs.

The Boulder is 6'2" and weighs 300lbs. (So there is more of me to love)

The Rock Stuffs his drawz for his movie roles.

The Boulder Doesn't wear dwawz.

The Rock is rich.

The Boulder will soon be rich once he markets his World Famous Chittlin Loaf like Chef Boyardee.
"So can you smell what the Boulder is Baking???"

I'll have to take this into careful consideration. I mean thatz an impressive resume and all, but I think I'm "Rock Struck."
Perhaps you have to be more convincing. I mean...I am suppose to have his kids. If I'm going to change my mind...you're going to have to be more convince'n and I ain't evah gonna eat nothing that even resembles a chittlin!;)

Erahbody on here knows ...broccolli is the way to my :heart:...
and one other thing is the way to my heart.

Re: Yep, I Watch Wrestling.

Originally posted by docmump
The WWF bought WCW so there is not contract to wait to expire. I think that Goldberg wants to be a million Dollar player. and WWF is refusing. Go to www.powerwrestling.com and www.wwf.com for the latest information.

:D

Goldberg is still under contract. When the WWF bought WCW, they bought the WCW name and it's video library from AOL/TimeWarner. All WCW wrestlers were under contract to AOL/TimeWarner. Once WCW was sold, the wrestlers had the option of having their contract bought out by AOL/TimeWarner or sitting back and waiting for the contract to expire.
In Goldberg's case, he's going to sit on his arse the next two years and make $2 million a year doing nothing at all!! He chose not to have his contract bought out. And from what I hear, when his contract is up, he doesn't even want to wrestle for the WWF.

I dont have UPN!!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

That is some crap....I have a dish with over 100 channels and dont have UPN...somebody pls help me.....:(

I saw the video off the net. I told a friend of mine about it and he almost went throught the roof!!

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

That is some crap....I have a dish with over 100 channels and dont have UPN...somebody pls help me.....:(

Heres what you have to do Bengal...set your t.v. from cable to regular. I just unhooked my cable and put a t.v. antenna on it for local non-cable channels. WE had to do that here in Jackson, til they recently put UPN on cable.

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

Do you have Dish Network? That's why I didn't bother with them when I moved from DeKalb to Clayton. How in the hell are you going to have 5 Showtimes and can't get UPN69??? Actually, I went to my mother's house and discovered that some UPN69 programming was on one of those high-number channels(like Channel 9301 or something like that). You know, those channels past all of the music and before you start over at 101. You can see if that is still working. I know I refused to pay extra for some block of channels that I wasn't going to watch. I think to get UPN their way they wanted us to buy the block that had WWOR, KTLA, and some other crap.

If that doesn't work, I guess you have to break out the rabbit ears.

Back