Hey What Happened?

MikeBigg

To the "beauty" contest for you ladies? Was it dropped due to lack of participation or what? I was looking forward to seeing the photo "spread" of you lovely babes. You can send unused photos to my pm. I won't show them to my homies...I promise!

<marquee>[size=3.5]i'm not a flirt, i just play one on the internet...</marquee>[/size]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MikeBigg
To the "beauty" contest for you ladies? Was it dropped due to lack of participation or what? I was looking forward to seeing the photo "spread" of you lovely babes. You can send unused photos to my pm. I won't show them to my homies...I promise!

<marquee>[size=3.5]i'm not a flirt, i just play one on the internet...</marquee>[/size]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :rolleyes:

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MRS. MikeBigg THIS FALL!!!!!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE] :p ;)

Re: Re: Hey What Happened?

Originally posted by LadyJag

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! :rolleyes:

<marquee>[size=3.5]I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MRS. MikeBigg THIS FALL!!!!!</MARQUEE>[/SIZE] :p ;)

<marquee>[size=3.5]After you "meet" me you'll be throwing rocks at MrsMikeBigg this fall!</marquee>[/size]

Originally posted by MikeBigg

<marquee>[size=3.5]After you "meet" me you'll be throwing rocks at MrsMikeBigg this fall!</marquee>[/size]

Oh really????????

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

[size=-2]Uhhhhh MikeBigg, feel free to hit a sistah and show her what ya workin with, it will be "our" little secret. ;) :D :eek: [/size]

Back