Hey TP...

Attack Dog

let's see if you can follow along so that we may REASON together:

If JSU improves and the teams that beat you improve then JSU will not be playing in the SCG. Unless a team is losing a lot of key players, it will get better if only in being more experienced. With this being said, JSU has to play ASU, GSU, and UAPB this year. If ASU still has Kennedy, GSU still has its defense, and UAPB still have its two thousand yard rushers, you can count those as losses which translate into no SCG for JSU.
With some improvements by Tenn.St., AAMU, and SU, these are possible losses and looking at A&T's running game and defense another L could be chalked.

JSU is looking at a possible 4 -7 or 6- 5 which will not get you into the SCG.

Now do you understand?

AD, this will not help because....

The :cool: is Leading the :cool: at jsu and on this board.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I guess by this logic, 0-7 still wont beat JSU.

Mr Spock send help! no no We dont need Mr spock... AD is the Negro Mr spock...

picstuvok.jpg

"This analysis shows a high degree of logic Captain" - AD Spock

I am still laughing. Do you think I am going to take my time to break it down for this young man??? This is just toooo funny. Bruh, don't do that to yourself.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

TP

Are you telling me that you cant respond to his logical REASONING . You must be intelligent enough.

This is Sad.

I still think this is just too funny. If you all could just see the big grin on my face right now. :D

That was smooth.....

I like that fade-away, TP.

That fade-away from the question that you threw up. Instead of the three falling, it hit the rim like a brick.

Take another shot at it. :D You can do it!:rolleyes: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Attack Dog
let's see if you can follow along so that we may REASON together:

If JSU improves and the teams that beat you improve then JSU will not be playing in the SCG.
\

Since TP is too smart to stoop to this level of uuuuh LOGIC...lemme take a stab at it.

Attack Dog

I know you wrote all of this out of spite for JSU, but can you explain this first sentence for us stupid people. You see.....being that Im not great at deductive reasoning, if I were to read this first sentence, using just basic logic, I would assume that JSU would end this season with another 7-4 record. Of course I would have to assume that sports is as simple as you make it out to be assuming everything is equal year to year. :confused:

Please help

I thought this was very very simple. I used TP's OWN LOGIC and he still can't get it!

GR,

if you finish 7 - 4 like you did last year the result will still be the same. Once again, with A&T thrown into the mix those chances are very slim.

Have you guys come up with some new conditioning techniques? Not being funny, leave that for the smack board, but it wasn't your defensive schemes that got your defense wasted last year!
JSU HAS WAY MORE WORK TO DO THAN AAMU TO GET INTO TITLE CONTENTION.

Think on this: With your "ALL WORLD" QB and WRs you guys still had to go into OT against a team with no offensive consistency. The key thing to remember is the game was
AT/NEAR THE TAIL END OF YOUR SEASON!;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think Levy started when you guys played SU!:idea:

OOOH OK

Well then using your logic.....If we were 7-4 last year, shouldnt we at least finish 7-4 this year? Doesnt your logic conclude that we will beat and lose to the same teams as last year. Of course that would mean that we will AGAIN beat A&M, or is A&M excluded from your logic. Since you already know that we are going to lose to AT&T, will you at least give us credit in advance for beating PV instead of losing to TxSU again, or does your hate for JSU go even deeper?

And one more thing, why didnt we finish 9-3 last year like we did in 99?......I mean......using you logic of course.

And no Levy didnt start against us? What is your point? Are you saying that SU was better at the QB position by the time they played A&M. Well guess what, so were we. Southern played a Freshman QB that didnt have a clue. By the time he face Grambling he was the best in the SWAC. If you were in Jackson last year, you saw it too.

Have you guys come up with some new conditioning techniques? Not being funny, leave that for the smack board, but it wasn't your defensive schemes that got your defense wasted last year!

Conditioning techniques? What is this thing about conditioning? Didnt my team beat your team in overtime? So why is the question always about conditioning? Have you ever outlasted JSU?

And finally, our only problem last year was speed on the DL, not so much as the scheme. Its A&M that has the stupidest scheme in football, crowding 8 men on the line, leaving your CBs to get burned on every play. Thats why you cant beat teams that can throw that ball downfield. I dont know why Im reasoning with you, cause this whole line of reasoning is MOOT .

Once again...

The leaders in the SWAC lost few players. Due to this fact, if only in experience, they will be better, not to mention your close calls.
THIS IS TP's LOGIC SO ASK HIM! :emlaugh:

Using TP's logic if Levy has the start against JSU you would have lost...
I agree that you were better at the QB position by the time you faced AAMU but think back to my last post.;)

Stop saying that conditioning wasn't a problem, you know better. I was at the game in Jackson and I realized why UAPB was able to beat you, it's just a shame Coach Kaiss didn't. With our pitiful offensive production last year, we should have easily scored 3 more touchdowns, you know it and I know it!
If you and Coach Hughes and thinking along the same lines as far as your defense is concerned.... JSU is really in for some trouble!

TK....I mean AD

Why were you suppose to score 3 more TDs? Where you inside the 10yard line 3 times and didnt score? I remember you trying a fake field goal, but I dont remember another time when you were in position to score but didnt. Are you saying that you should have scored 3 other times "just because?" Is this logical? If you didnt score, you didnt score.

Wow, this is really killing me. I have to stop laughing at you long enough to write.

In the Southern game, Levy didnt do much better than Williams. As a matter of fact, Levy missed some guys that were open, and threw INTs that may have costs them the game. The SU QBs werent that effective passing the ball, they were more effective running of the draw. From what I can remember, Williams was just as effective or more effective as a runner. So that kinda kills that train of thought.

As far as the defense goes you are right. Thats why Hughes hired a new DL coach that has proven to me to be more effective already.

Im still trying to figure out why conditioning was an issue. Are you saying that if we were better conditioned JSU would have beaten A&M during regulation?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Get Ready,

They are determined to find some truth in their ridiculous smack arguments. What they are posting is garbage, and you should be ashamed for entertaining such.

Robber,

I know...but you know where I am and you know what Im doing and I hope you understand that I aint got nothing else to do.

Sorry

oh well

SAD...

LOL @ this entire thread. I think somewhere this was supposed to be smack..or was it,.

Anyway..man don't you know that you can't try to explain TP's logic. Then you have the nerve to try and use it against him. Man that is like trying to tell Cooper that the Throwback to phatback and the on side kick to start a game aren't good plays.

Only TP can be logical. Maybe he should post a warning to children to not try this @ home.

Walking the Mile!

Conditioning

Originally posted by Get Ready
TK....I mean AD

Why were you suppose to score 3 more TDs?

As far as the defense goes you are right. Thats why Hughes hired a new DL coach that has proven to me to be more effective already.

Im still trying to figure out why conditioning was an issue. Are you saying that if we were better conditioned JSU would have beaten A&M during regulation?

JSU showed throughout the game that you could not handle the run. Your players were sucking air almost all night.

What I am saying is that if AAMU had any offensive consistency and a proven OC, the outcome of the game would have been very different.

Re: Conditioning

Originally posted by Attack Dog

JSU showed throughout the game that you could not handle the run. Your players were sucking air almost all night.

What I am saying is that if AAMU had any offensive consistency and a proven OC, the outcome of the game would have been very different.

OOOOOooooh OK.

Man look. YOu have to break stuff down for me, cause I woulda never figured out what you were talking about.

So if you had just kept running the ball, you woulda won?
And if my aunt had nutts, wouldnt she be my uncle? Who is to say you still would have or should have scored if you woulda kept running?
And of course you blame that all on Kaiss?

So let me reason with you:
If you are running the ball well, and your head coach can see that you are running the ball well, why would the head coach not step in and make sure you keep running the ball? So if your OC loses that one game for you, wouldnt your magnificent head coach step in and say, no more!!?? Would he not let you make the same stupid mistake in the SCG, by constantly letting your OC call pass back plays when you can just run the ball to get in field goal range only down by 1? Where is the owness on Cooper, or does he get off scott free.
When will your eyes open?

See at JSU, we dont want to know why Shannon made a stupid call, we want to know why Hughes let Shannon make a stupid call. One thing I like about Hughes, he is man enough to say, "I made that call," and not cowardly put the blame off on someone else.

Attack Dog: Remember the olde axiom......................

ATTACK DOG.........

................................."never argue or try to explain anything to a fool...........................for they are surely a few french fries short of a 'Happy Meal' and there is nothing you can LOGICALLY explain to a pseudo INTELLECTUAL"
:confused:

Attack Dog: It's over!

Brother Attack DOG:

Last year is over. You need to focus on this year.

Woulda, shoulda, coulda won't change the outcome.

Your problem isn't last year, but this year. Those J-State Tigers ain't gonna be nothing nice to deal with this year.:eek:

You can analyze all you want about last year, brother last year ain't gonna be your problem.

Your playing in Jackson on homecoming could be an embarrassement, in spite of how good your defense is gonna be.

Them Jackson boys knows how to play "pitch and catch that football." And they can run too!

My problem...

is that the JSU peeps feel that no team except JSU has improved. I was just showing how stupid that train of thought is. I could see if JSU only needed to make some minor adjustments, but JSU will just have to overcome too much.
I know that the '99 defense did make a drastic turnabout, but they did not have to contend with the quality of QB, RB, and WR that the SWAC has today.

btw,

We don't play JSU for Homecoming.

Back