Hey there

NewOrlnsDukie

Just wanted to check in. From the look of the "Alabama St plays" thread, it looks like I may not be the most welcome visitor to frequent these boards.:D

Nonetheless, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on the game -- matchups, strengths of your team, style of play, etc. We've limped our way into the tourney, w/ 4 of our losses in the last 10 games, and a couple of our starters are a tad banged up. Redick has gone into a major slump, and we've had some trouble holding on to leads.

Granted, given Duke's media coverage, you probably knew all that.

I await your assault.:)

BTW, how do I get posting access to the Hornet's Nest?

I stepped in New Orleans Dukie one year at Mardi Gras. I just left those shoes on the side of the road on the way home.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I didn't appreciate being left by the side of the road:(

Now, to the Hornets out there -- It seems like your starting 5 is quite small, but it looks like Oliver is essentially a starter anyway. Likely that Oliver and/or Russell will start? Have you guys played any zone this yr vs taller teams, or is it just straight up man no matter what?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
I stepped in New Orleans Dukie one year at Mardi Gras. I just left those shoes on the side of the road on the way home.

Come on be nice, invite him/her to the smackboard for that.;)

Originally posted by NewOrlnsDukie
I didn't appreciate being left by the side of the road:(

Now, to the Hornets out there -- It seems like your starting 5 is quite small, but it looks like Oliver is essentially a starter anyway. Likely that Oliver and/or Russell will start? Have you guys played any zone this yr vs taller teams, or is it just straight up man no matter what?
Dukie*snicker*Oliver and Russell both come off the bench.We run same defense no matter who we play.;)

Uuuh Dukie....rest your starters for this one. AlaState is not known for scoring more than 10 points in a half when they go to the NCAA tourney...:(

Back