Hey SWAC

2000 Gram 33-30
1999 JSU 31-6
1998 JSU 68-35
1997 JSU 23-0
1996 JSU 52-0

Now who amongst us can look a this trend and say that Gram will blow the Mighty Tigers out. Looking at the above scores, only an idiot would think that if there's going to be a blowout, Gram will do the blowing out.

2000 was an abberation. Prepare for more of the '96 through '99 arse whippings.

I stumbled onto this thread by mistake..........

I was looking for some offense........:(

But since I'm here I'll show some support.......... go Grambling-bling. Don't let the 52-0 thrashing from the last tough out of conference opponent keep you from whooping dat Portland arse.

And tell Dug to bring us back some brew from the great Northwest. I hear it's pretty good.....
icon14.gif

I hope the co-eds at Portland State have been warned. I wonder if Dug discriminates.....:eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: I stumbled onto this thread by mistake..........

Originally posted by phatback
I was looking for some offense........:(

But since I'm here I'll show some support.......... go Grambling-bling. Don't let the 52-0 thrashing from the last tough out of conference opponent keep you from whooping dat Portland arse.

And tell Dug to bring us back some brew from the great Northwest. I hear it's pretty good.....
icon14.gif

I hope the co-eds at Portland State have been warned. I wonder if Dug discriminates.....:eek:

That's what I like about you Mutts, yall know how to intelligently slip in a little smack. Yall also know how to intelligently take an azz whipping, but that's cool by me.

Now you know dayum well Doug is a true SWAC guy. He's just like you and me..."ain't turning down nuthin but his collar"

Portland State Smack

The Cartel went over to the PSU chat room, board or whatever it is they call it. It was really sad...those folk are about as exciting as watching paint dry.

When we hit them with...The GMEN gonna get off in your azz like blase', blase'. They come back with classics like..."we'll see buddy"! Those folk are weaker than Brandon Reed's willpower.

After we kick the isht out of them this year, I hope we don't ever play these no smacking mofos again!

Kinda sound like the responses we got from bama state.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h4>

Hey MikeBigg

Go on and make the SWAC proud. Get all the out of conference wins you can. Continue to be the ICon of BCF around the nation and the world. The Jags would really love it if you could come to the BC undefeated.

And the entire world can see on NBC satellite why you are the second best team in the BOOT.

Is it true that of the all teams that have played Grams more than 10 times, SU is the only one Grams has a losing record against?

Stand tall while you can, but there will come a time you will bow down to your SUperiors.

I wish you well my little bruh...

Back