Hey Suge......

D-NICE

Retired Milkman
......since you're chilling on vacation, I remember you saying that your mother was preparing a duck dinner for you, upon your return home.

I know nothing beats a good home cooked meal, especially one from moms. The reason I ask is, I know people in north LA can throw down when it comes to some good ol fashioned BBQ ribs. Ugly arsed Mike Bigg is a good example of that. By chance, did your mother prepare a rib dinner for you as well?

I don't know why man, but I've thinking about Ribs all week long, and I know being home on vacation, fresh off of a summer long diet, you couldn't wait to sink your chops on some ribs.

I've been fiending so hard, I've thought of a few song titles:

Ribs ain't greazy, but somebody got to eat em
If you think I'm hungry now, wait until tonight
You remind of a Rib
Is this Mesquite, because regular sauce don't stick like that

Man, I need a rib.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You know dayum well I am gonna get me some ribs.

But poke ribs, not beef!

Man you even have me thinking about rib songs now....

I guess you got your RIBS in me......
This is way we Sauce,
I don't see nothing wrong, with a whole slab of RIBS
I just called, to say, The ribs done

DTown, I'm not bored, I was just thinking about ribs, and who better to talk to about ribs, than Suge?

Man, there's nothing like ribs, and dirty rice.

NICE

Nice,

For the BC, me and my Norf La cuzens butchered a hog and roasted that mofo over some hickory and pecan wood. We also had about 15 pounds of wings, 20 pounds of sausage and three trimmed briskets. The side dishes were jambalaya and baked beans. Man we ate like a bunch of starved nuckas watching dey team get it's azz whipped by some yellas:D

Everytime I tried to forget the game, I remembered that I owed yo azz $50 for that debacle of a game. I should have been charging for dem dayum plates!

The SU folk up home (my older brother and his crew) are gonna cook next year. Hopefully my food will be easier to swallow. I was kinda full of "crow".

From the sounds of err'thing Bigg, you guys had quite the Fiesta. Wish I could've been there..............on second thought Nah.

Hey man, why don't you take the food show on the road, load up a truck, bring it down to the classic, and slang dem ribs, and beans, and jambalaya, and all of that other stuff, for a small fee.

I'm sure you can make a pretty penny.

BTW, I'll be waiting at the mail box this week chump.

NICE:D

No road show on the food...It's a family tradition to cook and party at the Nightclub/Restaurant.

I'd suggest that you wait til the beginning of next week cuz the mailman ain't picking up isht til the 13th (payday). Man yall jags and doug cost my azz a bundle. I might have to get back into the pharmaceutical bizness!:cool:

Speaking of Ribs.....

Weren't you BROADS created by one of ours' ???

:D :D :D

Somebody say Ribs...

I know you want to bake, but I refuse to let you go
If I have to beg and plead, for the grill on me
I don't mind, becauase you got that Sauce for me
Ain't to proud to grill, my ribs baby!
:lmao:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
No road show on the food...It's a family tradition to cook and party at the Nightclub/Restaurant.

I'd suggest that you wait til the beginning of next week cuz the mailman ain't picking up isht til the 13th (payday). Man yall jags and doug cost my azz a bundle. I might have to get back into the pharmaceutical bizness!:cool:

Speaking of Nightclub, when are things going to start hopping during the Christmas holidays. A couple of my partners were over there during Thanksgiving, and they said it was niiiice.

pimp.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man I heard that rib shack, err juke joint was bangin during T-Day!

I hate I won't be in the boot for X-mas..........

Crazy!

Whaddup dude? Ain't seen or heard from you since you wuz pushing up on my home girl last year. I see her once in a while, still fine as "L". Since Christmas falls on Wednesday, I'm looking for things to kick off from Saturday Dec 21st and continue on through Christmas on to the next weekend. Just about any night should be good but especially the two Saturdays. Christmas night has traditionally been close to 400 crowd so come early.

Bean...

We're located on Highway 15 north of SI and South of Wisner. Sits approximately 5 miles from each town. Headed north it is on the right.

Suge...

Dude, Thanksgiving Nite was off the chain. I would estimate about 350 plus and lots of booty shaking. Usually gets crunk around 11pm. If you want to come early and drink chill then around 8pm is cool.

Kenn...

Sorry for the Marketing on this thread!:cool:

Yo man....

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Crazy!

Whaddup dude? Ain't seen or heard from you since you wuz pushing up on my home girl last year. I see her once in a while, still fine as "L". Since Christmas falls on Wednesday, I'm looking for things to kick off from Saturday Dec 21st and continue on through Christmas on to the next weekend. Just about any night should be good but especially the two Saturdays. Christmas night has traditionally been close to 400 crowd so come early.

Bean...

We're located on Highway 15 north of SI and South of Wisner. Sits approximately 5 miles from each town. Headed north it is on the right.

Suge...

Dude, Thanksgiving Nite was off the chain. I would estimate about 350 plus and lots of booty shaking. Usually gets crunk around 11pm. If you want to come early and drink chill then around 8pm is cool.

Kenn...

Sorry for the Marketing on this thread!:cool:

I've been on the DL.

But you bet your ..... I'll be in full effect for the Christmas break.
I'll be trying to do some more pushing up when I come back over there.

drinkA.gif

Back