Hey Suge: Something For My "Homey"

MikeBigg

Just a little something to let you know I'm looking out for ya. When you're back at the crib, drive down to the club and I'll set it out for ya.

I'll fire up the huge bbq pit out back and let you sample:

carsons_home.3.jpg

Then of course we'll have to try a couple of
kc.jpg

while we drank some iced down

bod35.jpg

I'll ask one of the "friendly" barmaids to go back into the kitchen and bring back a little dessert...something along the lines of

cobbler.jpg

In case you're still a bit hungry, I'll ask momma to fix you a sammich for the drive back to Funroe. She's really good at taking a few pieces of leftover grilled meat and making:

zchecker.jpg

Holla at me...

Your "Homey",

Mike Bigg :D

Man, a spread like that makes me want to come to Louisana!! I guess I'm going to have to fire up the grill this weekend, if it's not too cold!!

Hey Mike B, phugg Suge, no need wasting good pictures of food on him.

I hope a brother from Southeastern La, can get a sample of that spread. Hell, I'll drive up to Buck Tussle, or Sicily Island, or wherever it is you're from, the next time I'm home. Which will be sometime next month.

NICE

:D :D :D

With friends like you people, who needs enemies!

All of you are going to pay for this...o yeah. You are going to pay!

The sad part is, I wouldn't give his bigg lardazz not one freeking bite. Would make him sit there and eat croutons and water while I just pigged out.

As for the MilkMan===> Hell NO! I ain't got all the milk out the house since you last visit! You must think I'm Lil Willie Foo Foo or something. Nucka I didn't come down with the rain!

Stay the hell South of LaPlace or your azz is gonna be treated like spoiled milk. Dayum ole slickazz Milk Man...I've heard about you and your kind!

Hey Suge===> Remember the Lou Rawls Classic..."Save the Bones for Henry Jones, cuz Henry don't eat no meat"!

Back