Hey SU

Get Ready

Since neither of us have a significant SWAC game of interest that we have a remote chance of losing between now and Oct 13th, can we commence to smacking right now.

Lemme start..

SU yall suck.....Levy aint nothing..uuuuh we gonna kick yall across the field...uuuuh Robert Kent....uuuuuh TC Taylor.....uuuuh you aint on our level.

Please respond here........------>

Oh dayum Bammies! Why do yall let these folk handle yall like that? Do you need us to make them stop?:emlaugh:

I know this doesn't concern me, but

this is funny!! LMAO like Pison and GSU Spirit!!!

No signifigant games........Bama Boys.....ha ha ha ha ha!! LOL!!

Whew..okay.....stepping out now!

Get Ready, will the $25 I'll be getting from you enough to party with in Jackson? After you pay me the $25, will you party with me in Jackson? Oh my bad, I'll have 50, because Robber, will contribute to the D-NICE takes Jackson tour.

Also, can I get a ride to the airport on Sunday? Or will I have to save some of the 50, to get a cab? Dayum, better yet; Robber, will I be allowed to stay Saturday night, or will I have to seek lodging at one of the local hotels?

NICE

Get Ready, I see where you are comming from. But I can't pass up a chance to smack Kountry bamma for 2 weeks just to get at yall. Ain't to much to tell yall anyway. You already know that we gonna come and take over Memorial. You gonna see a sea of blue and Gold on Both sides of the field. You know we own yall arses up there now. All you gotta do is take down that Confederate flag, put some mud on the field and some portapotties under the bleachers and you'll think your in Mumford. That's why we call the Superdome Mumford South, the Astrodome Mumford West, the Georga Dome Mumford East and Memorial Mumford North. We got home fields all over. Every one of them is our house. We'll be calling Legion field Mumford East 2 after this year. Memorial is our house now, get over it.<br><br>Now, are you happy. Can I get back to smacking Kountry Bamma?<br><br> Thanks,<br>
Lewis<Br>

AHHH DAYYYYYYAAAAAMMM!!!

Lewis..........you stuuuuupid!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :D

Lewis spitting some hard isht at everybody. It's your fault Penut Butta, if yall would have... Oh isht what am I doing? I'm only talking to myself! Ain't no PButter folk left.

Hey Lewis...We got some business with yall. Ain't no need to get into all that just yet, but you know we mad!

Carry on...We'll wait.:redhot: :redhot:

Lewis...
Weeeewhooooo boy you shole is funny...(as Dtown would say, cause thats all she knows)

Hey Dtown, the next time I need a loan (that I cant afford
), will you cosign for me too?

Hey Lewis

Your problem might be that you are trying to control too many stadiums while at the same time letting your own deteri, deter, diter.....go down. You might want to try to take care of Mudford Scottlandville before you stick an SU flag in all the rest of the stadium you named.

JSU will have a total of 5 off weeks by the time we play you guys. I hope we are sharp and in shape.

Mike, we can hold off on that right now, We got plenty of arses lined up in front of yall's. I know yall really got nobody so smack this week (No one from Oregon around here) so just take a few more swings at AAMU, they can't tell yall isht after them 2 beatdowns yall gave them.

Yo Avis....

Same bet as always this year PODNUH?

P.S. I am glad you realize that Tulan doesn't have a remote chance against us...:) Now where does that leave PLANTATION University?

OCT20 PAIN WILL BE IN STORE FOR KENT AND COMPANY WHEN THE REAL TIGERS COME TO TOWN.I CAN'T WAIT.A PACKED STADIUM ANTCIPATING A GOOD GAME ONLY TO BE DISSAPOINTED BY A GRAM BEATDOWN OF JSU.KENT WO'T BE ABLE TO BREATH.
GRAM 45
JSU 12
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get Ready,

Tell you what, we going to spray paint PV gold and blue and send them over to J-town and in your own words, we have a panic attack and lose of outta sheer fright.

Y'all know you ain't ready..... Robert Kent will be a basket case about this game. What you call blue and gold when it runs together in blue and white... Wasted....

[the trainer talking to Kent after the SU game] son do you know what day it is, do you know how many fingers I'm holding up?

[Kent response] - What's a finger? and who cares what day it is, I want my mamma.....sniff, sniff

Dayum, it's a shame to be this good. Go Jags Go!!!

Originally posted by Lewis
That's why we call the Superdome Mumford South, the Astrodome Mumford West, the Georga Dome Mumford East and Memorial Mumford North. We got home fields all over. Every one of them is our house. We'll be calling Legion field Mumford East 2 after this year. Memorial is our house now, get over it.<br><br>Now, are you happy. Can I get back to smacking Kountry Bamma?<br><br> Thanks,<br>
Lewis<Br>

Lewis don't forget about Mumford on the Coast - LADD and our forever home down in the Big Easy Superdome is Mumford Haven.

Timbuktu Jag<br>Your right about Ladd. CHeck out the thread "Bamma Jelly record in Gulf Coast Classic (Gettin yo arse whipped in your own Classic)" Southern is 7-1 in Ladd.

Post SU's record against JSU in "Mumford Haven" aka the Superdome here ----------->

That bia belongs to us. Memorial South is what it's called.

LOL@Robber

Yea those Jags got a bit confused in the Big Easy, LOL!

SU obviously thought they were playin' the GSU TIGERS in "Mumford Haven" last year instead of the JSU TIGERS
LOL!

We cleared that up though, didn't we?
Post the winner from last years JSU - SU game here>>>>>
lol

I must say i love this rivalry!
Can't wait 'til October 13, 2001

Will the last niggia leaving Baton Rouge turn the lights out please!

SUperior...3 out of the last 4 SWAC Titles

Post who was the first loser of the SCG here------->

Hint:

S.U. Jags:flamethro jsue tigers:bawling:

I gotta give it to yall, JSU beat us in the DOME, but 1 game don't make a home, you gotta do it more than once, you gotta own something. Ask Ala State, they will tell you we beat that arse 7 out 8 times in LADD, that's how you own something. When is the last time Southern lost in the AstroDOME. I can't even remeber, and we play their almost every year. PV and TSU will tell you we own the AstroDome. We run it. Southern fans will outnumber them 2 to 1. We will make them shutup in their own house cause it is our house now. The only thing left is to let Southern wear home jerseys.<br><br>I give JSU props yall rolled into the dome and beat us, but even JSU can't offset all the beatdowns we put on them other tigers in the dome, so it's still our house.

Say Lewis, you might want to recheck that claim to winning more games in the dome. I'm not certain, but I believe you have an all-time series lead by about 2 games. Remember that we didn't start playing in the dome until 1974 (?) So you're talking about 26 years of football inside the dome. Well, you've won the last 8, but that leaves 18 more games. Of that 18, you probably won 4
(Cass Jackson 1, Casem 2, & Kimble 1).

Just thought I'd "tell you up front...so you won't be sticking out behind"!

from Get Ready

JSU will have a total of 5 off weeks by the time we play you guys. I hope we are sharp and in shape.

LOL @ GR.

I hope y'all are not too rusty after such a long layoff.

Regards.

Get your facts straight MikeBigg!

I believe that you left off Otis Washington's record against the G-Men. I'm sure that Otis whupped Eddie at least 3 times during his tenure. I'll check the record books and get back with ya.

Re: Yo Avis....

Originally posted by ByronW
Same bet as always this year PODNUH?

P.S. I am glad you realize that Tulan doesn't have a remote chance against us...:) Now where does that leave PLANTATION University?

Byron? Is it you? (whiping tears awa)

Of course its the same bet....

BTW...I said significant SWAC game. Key word being "SWAC." I hope you guys play Tulane well, but looking at SUs none SWAC record, I wouldnt count on it. Just keep them under 60 please, cause yall damn sure wont be hold JSU.

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Say Lewis, you might want to recheck that claim to winning more games in the dome. I'm not certain, but I believe you have an all-time series lead by about 2 games. Remember that we didn't start playing in the dome until 1974 (?) So you're talking about 26 years of football inside the dome. Well, you've won the last 8, but that leaves 18 more games. Of that 18, you probably won 4
(Cass Jackson 1, Casem 2, & Kimble 1).

Just thought I'd "tell you up front...so you won't be sticking out behind"!

Only the first game (74') was played in Tulane stadium.

SU, Please be warned that your defense won't be able to attack JSU's offense like you did UAPB's simple little high school offense. We have the deepest offensive line in BCF and our d-line will be unstoppable by the time we play SU. Please cross the 50 and make the game interesting.

Back