Hey Pine Seed YOUR time has come...

I'm hoping Coach Hendrick is able to repeat that Jedi mind trick he pulled off in that game against UAPB last year which convinced UAPB's Coach to go for it on 4th down with time running out rather than kick a relatively short Field goal for the win. UAPB will be a formidable opponent!

We on a two game win streak y’all just broke pine seed spirits now it’s our turn.

South Dakota State put 90 points on us last year........NINETY POINTS!!! And my team went out the very next week and played 🏈 like nothing happened. And guess what? We lost that game too! But guess what else? We scored 6 more points in that game than we did against SDSU!

If that couldn’t break my team, nothing can. Not Grambling, not TCU, and certainly not JSU.

I don’t celebrate Halloween Luvdaboom16 😐

Me neither but JSU giving out some new candy for uapb called foot in backside ... we trying to stay in the hunt , you may have heard of it you may not but enjoy one, it’s on us for two years straight... understand though my earlier statements were to poke the bear.. I knew you wouldn’t let that slide... took you long enough to reply

Last edited:
Me neither but JSU giving out some new candy for uapb called foot in backside ... we trying to stay in the hunt , you may have heard of it you may not but enjoy one, it’s on us for two years straight... understand though my earlier statements were to poke the bear.. I knew you wouldn’t let that slide... took you long enough to reply

Keep your candy, keep your treats, keep your tricks. We don't want them. There's only one thing we want from JSU and we're coming to get it this Saturday. While you're busying trying to "stay in the hunt', don't forget who we are. We ARE the UAPB GOLDEN LIONS......we invented the hunt! So, it's not poking the bear you need to concern yourself with; you should probably be on the lookout for that LION and pray he doesn't have you in his sight as prey.

My mother has been in the hospital twice this month (October) and been to the ER twice in one week. I've been very tired working and making trips to and from the hospital; that's why it took so long for me to respond. But I know you, my sweetenin', I know you'd be looking out. You have no choice but to ALWAYS be on the lookout for THE LIONESS!

Keep your candy, keep your treats, keep your tricks. We don't want them. There's only one thing we want from JSU and we're coming to get it this Saturday. While you're busying trying to "stay in the hunt', don't forget who we are. We ARE the UAPB GOLDEN LIONS......we invented the hunt! So, it's not poking the bear you need to concern yourself with; you should probably be on the lookout for that LION and pray he doesn't have you in his sight as prey.

My mother has been in the hospital twice this month (October) and been to the ER twice in one week. I've been very tired working and making trips to and from the hospital; that's why it took so long for me to respond. But I know you, my sweetenin', I know you'd be looking out. You have no choice but to ALWAYS be on the lookout for THE LIONESS!

We know who uapb is. Don’t forget we are Thee Jackson State... we were suppose to die and be a laughing stock ... we weren’t suppose to even still have a chance to come out of it.... we playing free and with nothing to lose... until the clock strikes zero we won’t stop fighting. On paper uapb should run away with this.... but games aren’t won on paper games are won on who wants it more...we have shown we believe we can win and all we got is us.... I expect Pb to come in and give us hell on earth , but becareful what you wish for lioness.... you very much may get it.... y’all behinds belongs to us... wipe your feet off when you come in our house...

P.S. sorry for the sickness of your loved ones and family. I will add your family to my prayer list.

We know who uapb is. Don’t forget we are Thee Jackson State... we were suppose to die and be a laughing stock ... we weren’t suppose to even still have a chance to come out of it.... we playing free and with nothing to lose... until the clock strikes zero we won’t stop fighting. On paper uapb should run away with this.... but games aren’t won on paper games are won on who wants it more...we have shown we believe we can win and all we got is us.... I expect Pb to come in and give us hell on earth , but becareful what you wish for lioness.... you very much may get it.... y’all behinds belongs to us... wipe your feet off when you come in our house...

P.S. sorry for the sickness of your loved ones and family. I will add your family to my prayer list.

Don't know what Jackson State chances were supposed to be. And I don't know what paper you read that said my Golden Lions should run away with this game. The paper me and my boys read said that the SWAC predicted UAPB to finish LAST in the conference this season! But as you said, games aren't won on paper, it's about who wants it more, and my Golden Lions WANT to prove the SWAC to be a DAMN LIE! We too have shown we can win and as far as I know concerning my UAPB, ain't NEVER been no justice, only JUST US!

And what did I wish for? I haven't wished for anything, my sweetening, I don't need to wish for anything. My boys have given us 5 wins in one season for the first time in SEVEN YEARS! When I come to Veterans Memorial this Saturday, I'll be coming with that same love and pride and psychological aspect of knowing who we are and what we are fully capable of doing to Jackson State. So, there's no need for me to wish for anything concerning my boys. But you, on the other hand, may need to hope for some stuff, because we too have nothing to lose. It is, always has been, always will be about PRIDE because we ARE THE PRIDE, and right now, we're hunting for that blue Bengal HIDE!

Wipe my feet off when I come to your house? Please. Baby, you just make sure you got some napkins for QUEEN LIONESS to wipe that Bengal blood from my mouth.

And thank you for your prayers for my mother.

Last edited:

Don't know what Jackson State chances were supposed to be. And I don't know what paper you read that said my Golden Lions should run away with this game. The paper me and my boys read said that the SWAC predicted UAPB to finish LAST in the conference this season! But as you said, games aren't won on paper, it's about who wants it more, and my Golden Lions WANT to prove the SWAC to be a DAMN LIE! We too have shown we can win and as far as I know concerning my UAPB, ain't NEVER been no justice, only JUST US!

And what did I wish for? I haven't wished for anything, my sweetening, I don't need to wish for anything. My boys have given us 5 wins in one season for the first time in SEVEN YEARS! When I come to Veterans Memorial this Saturday, I'll be coming with that same love and pride and psychological aspect of knowing who we are and what we are fully capable of doing to Jackson State. So, there's no need for me to wish for anything concerning my boys. But you, on the other hand, may need to hope for some stuff, because we too have nothing to lose. It is, always has been, always will be about PRIDE because we ARE THE PRIDE, and right now, we're hunting for that blue Bengal HIDE!

Wipe my feet off when I come to your house? Please. Baby, you just make sure you got some napkins for QUEEN LIONESS to wipe that Bengal blood from my mouth.
Bengal blood? Dayum!

And there you have it
1f618.png

Back