Hey Panthro.....

Sho Nuff

I was watching Bernnie Mac the other night and he
laid down a 24 second bomb
:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

The first person I thought about was yo crazy asre, and
that 42 second thrilla you love to spread around....
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"L" yeah!!!!! LOL

It's gratifying to know that there are some out there who are quicker than I. :eek: :emlaugh:

Remember, <b>it's sex not sexercise.</b> Get in. Get out. Nobody gets huret. LOL</b> Don't let the "new" age chick, errr, women fool you. LOL They know DAYUM well they want a man to get it quick instead of running a marathon in bed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I agree Panthro. I used to think long marathon sessions were the way to go, but now that I'm older and more skillful, I've discovered that quick thrills are more fun than sustained boredom.

To wit:

What get's the biggest thrill?

The kickoff td return or the 20 play drive ending in a field goal...

The bullriding contest or the barrell racing

The homerun or bunting to move the runner over

Don't yall know that aerobic sexercise is what's best for you physically and emotionally? In this fast paced world you have to go for instant gratification. Hit it and quit it (or if you're so inclined: lick it, hit it , and quit it:D ) and be on your way. No need to get all physically drained and emotionally committed.
Just try a quickie at least once a week and see how well your outlook becomes.

Mr. Biggs is preaching up in henyah!!!!! Y'all betta' open up yo' minds and hearts to what he's sayin'!!!!! :emlaugh:

We live in a fast paced world. Get in. Get out. Nobody gets huret! :D

DTown? :confused: What'chew thumb downing 4? :confused: You've been ONE of the recipients of my 42 second thrilla. Don't try to show out up in henyah! :mad: :D :p

This is why yo azz is history now

Originally posted by Panthro
DTown? :confused: What'chew thumb downing 4? :confused: You've been ONE of the recipients of my 42 second thrilla. Don't try to show out up in henyah! :mad: :D :p

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

These women better get woke to that short term shaboinking.

I tell women this....Baby, I'm a bisquit away from 300lbs, do you really want me laying the wood to you like a Sumo for 2 hours straight. Now, I can lick da puddin as long as you want, but it's a health risk for me to do the vertical joyride for too long.

I feel ya on that tip Bigg, I ask women how long a roller coaster ride is, they say 3 min.......

I then say, were'nt you thrilled, and won't you remember it for the rest of your life ?

I believe in treating my women like a redneck relationship.....

A lot of sucking and blowing in the beginning, but in the end the trailer gets laid out !!!

This is sad, with this attitude Sugar Daddies are on the way out.

This was something I had would last forever. This is like the U.S. Government getting rid of pennies.

I am still waiting on one of these females who used to play the big bad wolf in their elementary play...

Back