Hey Old Yeller !!!!!

THEESwacProphet

THEE SWACs Neighborhood Prophet
Hey @TRU3000 @CEE DOG @Dog81 get y’all asses in here... We heard Maynor like to rap.... well JSU got a rap for you puppies too...

View: https://youtu.be/NkEcNmBPlVg

The revenge tour continues with us taking y’all around back .... and you know the rest... ain’t no fumbles in the end zone to save you folks this year... Get ready you sorry puppies... Rents due... and JSU is coming to collect...

Here's a rap for Maynor.

"Maynor and Annie Mae;
Bout to get slayed.

You can try to use your women's intuition;
But you all about to assume the position.

Looking equivalent to a high school team on the field;
Playing like that green & gold of Jim Hill.

These Airdogs wants to run up and try to test;
But these Lynch Street Mobsters are the best while we flex.

We gonna show yall why you all are our bottom biaaaaich;
While we kicking dat ass and asking, 'What's Love got to do wit it?"

I'm gonna end this rap, cause there's no more to say;
It's time for your Annie Mae Bullock MF's to eat this cake."

eatthecake3.gif

Hey @TRU3000 @CEE DOG @Dog81 get y’all asses in here... We heard Maynor like to rap.... well JSU got a rap for you puppies too...

The revenge tour continues with us taking y’all around back .... and you know the rest... ain’t no fumbles in the end zone to save you folks this year... Get ready you sorry puppies... Rents due... and JSU is coming to collect...

LuvTheBoom16,

I must give you credit, you are ride or die with your JSU Tigers and refused to run away from the Board when times were tough. Keep on smacking. Looking forward to a great game!

LuvTheBoom16,

I must give you credit, you are ride or die with your JSU Tigers and refused to run away from the Board when times were tough. Keep on smacking. Looking forward to a great game!

Likewise g, it’s gone be another war man idc what anybody says pressure gone be applied and we gone make each other better win or loss.... lol I think Jesus want JSU to have this one though 😂

Mane wasn't that the other Bama?!!! Lol, I get them Bamas' mixed up too!

Imma just come out and say this, ya boy Bentley is the real deal! A RB built like a LB with speed! Also, it was pretty creative on the part of your OC to place him out there is the WR position on some occasions as he did in the game against SU. Lastly, I believe he definitively has next level ability and could be playing on Sunday afternoons in the near future.

Imma just come out and say this, ya boy Bentley is the real deal! A RB built like a LB with speed! Also, it was pretty creative on the part of your OC to place him out there is the WR position on some occasions as he did in the game against SU. Lastly, I believe he definitively has next level ability and could be playing on Sunday afternoons in the near future.
He had a good game vs yall yesterday and we saw some of that creativity displayed..he also reached the 1,000 yds rushing mark..wish we had Bentley 2 more yrs under Maynor and this OC..damn oh well

looks yall came up here to Normal & collected an L...so let us hear more of those jasson steak rap bars yall had for us..lol

Last edited:
looks yall came up here to Normal & collected an L...so let us hear more of those jasson steak rap bars yall had for us..lol

Lol nice win Tru , but y’all entering in with a pissed off Alcorn... and we got to keep playing and hope somethings fall our way. I’m not mad we just didn’t finish. No excuses. A&M has had our # recently.

Back