Hey, MISS SOROR ESQUIRE JSTUS!!

<b><font color="pink">Happy <font color="green">belated <font color="pink">birthday <font color="green">JSTUS!</b>

<font color="black">

It's your birf-day girl??? Aww
WHO REALLY GIVES A DAYUM! What are you, like 30 or something? You are old! I hope you already got a man..or else it is going to be slim picking for you!

That's so sweettttttttttttttttt. I'm not gonna cry though. I'm growing up now. My crybaby days are leaving me. Thanks to all. Smooches.

OH yeah, Suge the pickings are getting slim. Slimmer in body size that is. They tell me Slim Fast works well. Try it and you might become a part of the slim picking group that I may begin taking applications from soon...unless you are REALLY satisfied with Tara. ;)

Umm isn't slim fast for people who really want to loose weight? Umm in that case...you can keep that krap.........hell I am phat, but I don't care. I love me.....hell cute as I am, you would love me too!

But based on your statements...you are really 30(+)? Dayum....you are getting old!! Slim pickings for you JSTUS, slim pickings!!! LOL! And that Tara thing...well, umm, well.........we'll talk this weekend!

P.S. - Happy Birfday!

Happy Birthday JSTUS!! And many more!

And it ain't because Vinita made me do it. I ain't scared of her. She may be bad, but she ain't as bad as I am. (looking over my shoulder)
Always wanna fight somebody. :D

Thank you, AAMUBD!

I DON'T always wanna fight somebody! Now, shush your cakehole before I kick you in the shin! :D

NITA WILL NOT BE DOING ANY FIGHTING, CUSSING, OR FUSSING ON DIS HERE THREAD. DIS HERE THREAD IS ALL ABOUT... <FONT SIZE=20><FONT COLOR=RED>JSTUS</FONT COLOR=RED></FONT SIZE=20>:D No violent tendencies at all. Just soft-spoken calm communication. OK,now Niterrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Only for YOU, JSTUS ...

Sowwy, Big Dawg ... <font size=0.3> *just wait til another thread*</font>

O.K. 'Nita. But don't do that no more.
**Make me sick, always wanna start sumpin' with me. Knowing my Momma won't let me hit a girl.**

Happy Belated JSTUS !!!

Rock on witcho bad self !!!!

Nita,

What's up with all of the kicking and stuff ??

You need a hug !!!!

Happy Belated B-Day!

Happy Belated Birthday, JSTUS! Girl, you have been my dog since Freshman year. Remember Freshman English 101??!! I gotcha somthing. Talk to ya tomorrow and see you this weekend.

Hey JSTUS...

I got something I want to give you for your birfday too!!
Just find me Saturday, and we can umm....unwrap it, and then wrap it up...together! Okay.

I feel so special.

Everyone is invited to my 2nd surprise party Friday night, if you happen to be in the area or wanna fly in.;)

GramTigress, I remember English 101 like it was yesterday. You, me and Kimyetta. Awwwwwwwww the memories of my smaller days when I didn't have as much tiger tail as I do now.

Kellis, I love my gift. Guess I'll have to get a treat just for me with it, since Suge said my pickings are slim.

And Suge, I AM NOT 30, 30+ OR CLOSE TO IT.

Re: I feel so special.

Originally posted by JSTUS
GramTigress, I remember English 101 like it was yesterday. You, me and Kimyetta. Awwwwwwwww the memories of my smaller days when I didn't have as much tiger tail as I do now.

And you can't forget Ms. Anderson (Hope).

Re: Re: I feel so special.

Originally posted by GramTigress

And you can't forget Ms. Anderson (Hope).

Yep. She's in Dallas now I heard.

:bawling: oh. the memories of Dear Ole Grambling.

Back