Hey MightyHornet, whats Dr Boyds "secret life"

14799594230_e384719ef8_o.jpg

Hey MightyHornet

Did yall let DrBoyd have some company on her Inauguration weekend?

10641125_1469265586679144_4365390089314992092_n.jpg

Yum Yum

Members of the greatest sorority on earth.

GR, we don't offer honorary membership to men so I really don't understand your fascination with my 22nd past president. :|

GR, we don't offer honorary membership to men so I really don't understand your fascination with my 22nd past president. :|

Your 22nd past president? So LADYJag, do YOU know her "secret" life?

I am truly over taken by Dr Boyd. She really is too good to be wasting her time energy and talent at a school like ASU. No smack, but she could really be doing some important work at a meaningful place....her talent is being wasted.
I Dont understand why BamaState disrespects that woman so much. Did you and your fellow sorors march on her behalf when they told a grown ass woman she couldnt have company after dark. Yall should have been all over that place protesting on her behalf. I bet if yall had told her she couldnt wear weave after dark you and your sorors wouldve been all over Montgomery.

Last edited:

I am truly over taken by Dr Boyd. She really is too good to be wasteing her time energy and talent at a school like ASU. No smack, but she could really be doing some important work at a meaningful place....her talent is being wasted.
I Dont understand why BamaState disrespects that woman so much. Did you and your fellow sorors marchon her behalf when they told a grown ass woman she couldnt have company after dark. Yall should have been all over that place protesting on her behalf. I bet if yall had told her she couldnt wear weave after dark you and your sorors wouldve been all over Montgomery.

Dude, your ramblings ^ are all over the place, but let me respond as follows:

Dr. Boyd has done important work at meaningful places her entire adult life. From finishing top of her class in engineering at ASU, to being the 1st AA female to receive an advanced degree in Engr at Yale, to her outstanding work at Johns Hopkins (Applied Physics Labs). I'm sure she credits much of her career success to her matriculation at Alabama State. I have no doubt that if she's allowed to do her job as she sees fit, she will be one of the best presidents (if not THE VERY best) that university has ever had.

Dr. Boyd has done important work at meaningful places her entire adult life. From finishing top of her class in engineering at ASU, to being the 1st AA female to receive an advanced degree in Engr at Yale, to her outstanding work at Johns Hopkins (Applied Physics Labs). I'm sure she credits much of her career success to her matriculation at Alabama State. I have no doubt that if she's allowed to do her job as she sees fit, she will be one of the best presidents (if not THE VERY best) that university has ever had.

LadyJag, Dr. Boyd has the support of students, faculty/staff, alums, Governor, Bd of Trustees and the Montgomery community. Thanks for speaking up for her.

I'm quite sure folks are just joking.

I'm not sure it was necessary to defend the woman's academic, work or other accomplishments. They speak for themselves.

In my opinion, doing so only brings attention to someone's lame attempt at a crude joke. I think this thread and those "jokes" would have been best ignored.

You act like Im disagreeing with you. I wholeheartedly agree...she is a dynamic woman. We are on the same page
Let me repeat WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE

My problem is how she has been treated by her own people in Montgomery. Why are you trying to fight me and not the people who have disrespected and dehumanized this women is beyond me. Lets stick together

I'm quite sure folks are just joking.

I'm not sure it was necessary to defend the woman's academic, work or other accomplishments. They speak for themselves.

In my opinion, doing so only brings attention to someone's lame attempt at a crude joke. I think this thread and those "jokes" would have been best ignored.

I'm absolutely sure I don't care whether you deemed it necessary for me to defend MY soror.

Bringing attention to the lameness of this thread was indeed my intention. I'm glad you agree.

You act like Im disagreeing with you. I wholeheartedly agree...she is a dynamic woman. We are on the same page
Let me repeat WE ARE ON THE SAME PAGE

My problem is how she has been treated by her own people in Montgomery. Why are you trying to fight me and not the people who have disrespected and dehumanized this women is beyond me. Lets stick together

FUST,

Let's agree on the score in your big game this weekend.

I got the real BIG BLUE tigers of TSU by 10....what you say?

I'm absolutely sure I don't care whether you deemed it necessary for me to defend MY soror.

Bringing attention to the lameness of this thread was indeed my intention. I'm glad you agree.

Would you agree that her accomplishments speak for themselves - academic and otherwise?

This thread isn't really about that though. This is an attempt to question her sexuality which has nothing to do with her ability to lead the university or anything else. Which I still don't think deserved to be dignified with a response touting her accomplishments. I just happen to think your esteemed soror is and should be above such foolishness. That's all.

Of course, you're free to think and do as you please.

:)

I love you self righteous moral hypocrites. For the last 2 plus years we've heard joke after joke about the sexuality of President Meyers and Dr Fuller.

Not one of you, NO NOT ONE, came to their defense and said, "Hey these are excellent women doing an excellent job. Lets not ridicule them for a subject we know nothing about."

Not one of you said
Dr. Meyers has the support of students, faculty/staff, alums, Governor, Bd of Trustees and the Jackson community. Thanks for speaking up for her.

Not one of you bragged on Dr Meyers accomplishments in engineering like this:

Dr. Meyers has done important work at meaningful places her entire adult life. From finishing top of her class in engineering at ASU, to being the 1st AA female to receive an advanced degree in Engr at Yale, to her outstanding work at Johns Hopkins (Applied Physics Labs). I'm sure she credits much of her career success to her matriculation at Alabama State. I have no doubt that if she's allowed to do her job as she sees fit, she will be one of the best presidents (if not THE VERY best) that university has ever had.

Nobody cried that this is a LAME joke...
tumblr_m8iirpc8xF1qh0617o1_250.gif

yet we've gone on for years laughing and laughing

So the lame jokes will continue to flow. Crying about it does no good.
Like I said before, it aint fun when the rabbit got the gun.

Last edited:
FUST,

Let's agree on the score in your big game this weekend.

I got the real BIG BLUE tigers of TSU by 10....what you say?

This aint the thread for that sweetie.
This thread is about Dr Boyd
And you need to be worried about the ass whooping SU will take this weekend

Back