Hey Mighty Hornet

Hey Mighty,

Since you like #s,
Yall had 13K at yall first game at home
We had 50K at our first game 1000 miles from home.
That means if would take yall uuuuh
(carry the 1 uuuuh lemme seeeeeee uuuuuh)
It would take yall about 4 more games to match just one of
ours. (wheew, kinda felt like Darnell there for a while)

Oh Well....

One day you will be on our level. When yall make it to Division1...holla at us

hmmm....
So are you saying that JSU took 50K to Chicago?

And all this time I thought SU was the only team that could take that many folks on the road.

Nooooo Mighthy

SUs road travel is a myth. A figment of their own imagnation. If SU had real traveling club, they would have been invited back to Chicago. JSU is the only school that demands respect all around the country. SU couldnt fill up Chicago or the Georgia Dome. Why do you think they cancelled the HB? Cause nobody came to see it. They might take 10K to Mobile or Houston, but that is as far as they will go. They love Jackson because they are not use to a nice clean stadium where they can sit comfortably and see the field without worrying about being splashed with mud.

Why do you think we have lead the nation 11 times in attendance? I could go on and on...

Anyway...we are us....feel the wrath.

All of that is fine and dandy, but please explain this, as taken from the clarion-ledger

BY THE NUMBERS: McLaurin rushed for a game-high 65 yards, 12 more yards than he rushed for in the Tigers' last five games combined last season. . . . The attendance was never announced but was later listed as 50,000. The actual attendance was more like 25,000.

I know those #s for the attendance are wrong, just like McLaurin's #s can't be right.

:confused:

Is this another case of DA MAN giving the wrong numbers for jsue games?

Let's see, does this mean that McLaurin actually averaged a whopping 10 yards a game. :emlaugh:

He started out with a bang this year huh? 65 whole yards!!!!!

Mighty,

The only number that you need to be worried about is the number of sacks dumb Darnell will get on the 6th. Besides, the number is right. We got money for that number of tickets so anyone with an opinion can shove it. We had sold 44K by that Wednesday. :p

Originally posted by Get Ready
Well, I gotta make my rounds, thought I saw an Arab sneaking round back with a package....where is that flashlight.

LMAO @ GR. :emlaugh:

BTW, watch out for that box cutter. If they can hijack a plane with one, he can damn sho slice and dice you with it.

*<font size=1>wondering if I'm going to hell for that comment</font>*

MH

The official number was 50K. That means 50K people bought tickets. And there was a damn nice crowd there. So no matter what you say, we got paid, and we got to dress in some nice dressing rooms. You can go on and on all you want, but if we dont play until the end of October, we will still have more fans at our 1 game than you put together.

So leave it alone kid.

Yeah, McLaurin had 65 yards against one of the best LBs and DLs in BCF. What did Bias have against Alcorn. Also, Mr. Numbers, <font size=6> McLaurin WON.</font> DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT CONCEPT? And he won in front of 50K people, allegedly.

:emlaugh:

What did BJ Crouching We Dont Need Dumb Darnell Tiger do in front of the whopping crowd of 13K?

Back