Hey Greatness.....Who's Down With Singing the Fight Song

Sing the one that sounds like "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

Fruits,

I guess the members of the Cartoon Network don't remember the words. I'll sing the Xmas Tree song witcha.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
I'll start it off!!!!

Fight, for Dear Ole Grambling, Fight, we're gonna winnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!

LOL! Boy, you are crazy. "Light the Torch of Victory...We will win this game...rah...rah...rah...!" Can you say "out of control" Mark?

Re: Re: Hey Greatness.....Who's Down With Singing the Fight Song

Originally posted by GramTigress

LOL! Boy, you are crazy. "Light the Torch of Victory...We will win this game...rah...rah...rah...!" Can you say "out of control" Mark?

...FIGHT...for dear Ole Grambling...FIGHT...we gonna win...THERE's No Doubt that we are...

:D :D :D

......THE PRIDE OF THE U.S.A...............

(P.S. To the rest of the SWAC: We also ranked #6 in the I-AA polls and numero uno( #1 in Black College Polls))

Originally posted by G-QUE
[B(P.S. To the rest of the SWAC: We also ranked #6 in the I-AA polls and numero uno( #1 in Black College Polls)) [/B]
And SU is still your DADDY. :p

.......And G.S.U. is the "DEFENDING SWAC CHAMPION"....
Record 4-0
Winner of it's most recent out-of-conference games(whether they be white-folk or not).

I thought it was just me

Originally posted by LaCumba
Sing the one that sounds like "Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree....
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!</font></h5>

LOL

Oooooo Xmas tree... Oooooo Xmas tree.... LOL

.......And G.S.U. is the "DEFENDING SWAC CHAMPION"....
Record 4-0
Winner of it's most recent out-of-conference games(whether they be white-folk or not).

Yeah Yeah Yeah!!! :eek::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Blah Blah Blah!!!!! That dont mean ish when the Classic comes and you know it.

Thunt da da Thunt da da Thunt da Thunt da Thunt!

Rah Rah Rah Rah....Fight for dear ole Grambling, Fight we gonna win....There's no doubt that we are...Pride of the USA!

They ain't ready.

......THE PRIDE OF THE U.S.A...............

(P.S. To the rest of the SWAC: We also ranked #6 in the I-AA polls and numero uno( #1 in Black College Polls))

Ladyjag is showing out today. :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Looks like ole Bone Sucker's back. Whaddup Suck-The-Bone? Thought JewLane had ran yo azz off? I guess that fur around your leg quarters has finally grown back.

How's Doc Gregg doing these days? Tell him to go easy on the Jack Daniels...the band looked sorta shaky last Saturday.

Light the torch of victory, we will win this game, rah, rah, rah, fight for dear ole Grambling, fight, we gonna win, there's no doubt....

finger in the air as I type

Ole Grambling, dear Grambling, we love the dear ole Grambling. We're loyal to thee our dear ole school, we'll fight for thee forevermore, and when life's game is fought and won, the hills will ring with victory's song. Ole Grambling, dear Grambling, we love the dear ole Grambling!

Yes Indeed...

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Light the torch of victory, we will win this game, rah, rah, rah, fight for dear ole Grambling, fight, we gonna win, there's no doubt....

Ole Grambling, dear Grambling, we love the dear ole Grambling. We're loyal to thee our dear ole school, we'll fight for thee forevermore, and when life's game is fought and won, the hills will ring with victory's song. Ole Grambling, dear Grambling, we love the dear ole Grambling!

I feel the love up in here! Yeah, dear o'le Grambling....an extended family.

Hey post the other fight song...

You know the one BEFORE this one......HEHEHEHEHE!!!

Both of these are weak as hell!!!!

Really gets me excited to "fight for dear old grumbling"!!!:rolleyes:

I'm not sure of the words. But when I've heard Suck's it sounds like this:

Hoes, We all are Hoes, We all need old time religion, to make us good as we can be.

Not quite sure, but it makes sense to me!

We gone put our foot in you arse....

North Louisiana Branch Normal College for the Retarded Negroes....

And the answer is...

Originally posted by MACK OF THE SWAC
Does anybody else in the swac have words to their fight song or was it taken from Notre Dame or the other PWC's?

Yes! to the first question.

And those LYRICS (same as words, okay) are thusly:

Southern University, Defenders of the Gold and Blue
We will always loyal be, and raise a cheer for you
All for one and one for all
We've got the will to win for thee
So we'll FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT,
'Til we gain the VICTORY.

The music and lyrics were written in 1951 by Huel Perkins, Ph.d, beloved professor, administrator and distinguished graduate of SU.

The answer to the next question is NO, our song is an original and not copied from Notre Dame or the other PWC's or from Christmas carol lists.

Tis the season.... :p

Smack Us Now!!!
Worship Us Later!!!</font></h5>

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Light the torch of victory, we will win this game, rah, rah, rah, fight for dear ole Grambling, fight, we gonna win, there's no doubt.... that we are the pride of the USA!!!!

Back