Hey Fifth Quarter Folks?!

Ok

*Sitting here thinkin*
We need som mo females up in this thang! I would make some calls, but I am trying to meet some new ones!! Bout tired of dem others!!
Xhale call some of ya girls!!

Re: Re: coming in all late and such.......

Originally posted by T-LADY 96-99

*yanks coke out of CSU*NJ's hand pours in a dap of crown*
:|

*takes a shot*

*brings some RUN-DMC 12'' to the DJ booth*

*sits back down dranking Coke & Crown* :D :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Ok

Originally posted by AAMU_TOP_DOG
*Sitting here thinkin*
We need som mo females up in this thang! I would make some calls, but I am trying to meet some new ones!! Bout tired of dem others!!
Xhale call some of ya girls!!
*asking AAMU what's the problem with me and Yvette while rolling my neck and eyes*

Oh

No problem boo I just thought you were taken and all. Didn't want to step on any toes. But how bout coming over here and keepin me company for a minute or two.

*still lookin around for these fine azz nicca's Vette and T-Lady was talkin bout, gives T-Lady the ok to go kick it with AAMU_TOP_DOG, he straight, he folk*

thinking man I'm bout tired of talking isht with everybody! Let get this party started!

The DJ starts playing one of SUtrpt's N.O. party cd's......starts singing and heading to the dance floor abt to twerk somthin..."Hop in dat circle, Pop-Pop in that circle, Act a fool in dat circle......"

Haaaay, We band folks know we can get together and throw a party! (dropping it like it's hizzz-ot!) Come on Louisiana folks lets show em how it's done!

wha-wha-wha-wha......

Okay that's enough for the moment, Mammi can't stay out there like I used to!

goes back to the table to grab my remy.and chill......

Hmmm I wonder has Jazz got here yet?:lecture:

Re: Oh

No problem boo I just thought you were taken and all. Didn't want to step on any toes. But how bout coming over here and keepin me company for a minute or two.
*whispers in Xhale's ear sayin' "I talked all that ish and now he wants me to come over there;) "...walking over smiling at AAMU*

*says wassup to CSU*NJ, while laughin at Ms. Sonic perculate while gettin it crunk, ask Snake where's the keg at*

thinking Psi done gave a party for these 5th Qtr folks and they ain't even here representing..........???

*** Then again who cares, we don't need em to party like talkin bout.

Starts back bobbing my head to Lil Wayne new one "Where ya at"

:D

*thinking that I'm from the 5th chillin with the the SWACPage band folks*

*:lmao: @ the pimping going on*

*gets up again to get more wings, chips and dip* :nod2: :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Watching T-Lady walk over and thinking Dayum she fine, while trying to act cool at the same time.
:) :cool:
*hoping that I don't trip and fall cause I'm so damn buzzed*

Ey!! Anymore of 'nem Capri Suns left!?!? :D

*Grabs a piece of chicken....*

*Sees SUtrp96 wit' 'dat weak azz Jukebox jersey on....*

*Wonders what tha' hell the DJ is playin'....*

*Says "whassup" and gives dap to everybody!!!*

*Sits back and enjoys tha' festivities....*

Originally posted by Verdict

Heads to tha' back....where tha' real party is at!!!*
*waving at Verdict wondering the same thing about the D.J....ask AAMU to get me another beer while looking for Yvette*
*watching Dahill trying to koolaid Ms. Sonic96*

Originally posted by Verdict

*Sits back and enjoys tha' festivities....*

*gives Verdict some dap about SU's jersey, while passin him a box of capri suns and 2 packs of kool-aid*

Dang!!

TOP_DOG walks in looking around

Where everybody go?? I step out to talk to T-Lady for a sec and I come back and don't see nothing but some empty chicken boxes and a empty keg on the porch!! Hopefully yall just left to make a beer / food run!!

TOP_DOG sits on the sofa, grabs the remote and just waits

whispering in ms sonic96 ear (((((as long as I got a face you will never have to worry about a place to sit))))))

Originally posted by DAHILL
whispering in ms sonic96 ear (((((as long as I got a face you will never have to worry about a place to sit))))))

Whispering back in DAHILL's ear ((( I hear ya, but someone already has a seat for me)))

***patting him on the back*** Thank you though! *wink*

Back