Hey FAMU are We Playing at Your Stadium or Florida State's.....

Yes, it is there and will get replaced after the season. We were very happy to get it. We have a good relationship with FSU and have used their indoor football facilities.

Jealousy ? Lol y’all haven’t done squat in the SWAC yet for us to be jealous. Child please
Bruh, don't stress yourself!! First they come to OUR HOUSE and don't even introduce themselves (we supposed to know who they are and everything about them)! Then they don't even wipe their shoes at the door but just come on in and start complaining that the house is too small!!
Now on the other hand their neighbor BCU came up and introduced themselves, wiped the sand off their shoes at the door and came in and THEN the beefing began! That was proper and that's why I have more respect for BCU. As for FAMU, I think they will probably bounce in the next 3-5 years in order to "seek greater challenges." They will probably go and join their former MEAC'er in some other conference. I think they have restless feet (or scales or plates or whatever the correct analogy would be).

Last edited:
Back