Hey Dallas-area Cowboys Fans!! C'mere quick!!!

Taylor-Made'90

I'm 'Citrix SSO' batch!!!
It's 3:34pm on Thursday afternoon, and I know it's last minute, but.......

I've got two tickets to tonights game against the Raiders. Two tickets; Section 3, Rox 43, Seats 7 and 8. Anybody wanna go??? I was planning on going, but prolly won't go now... These are $37.00 tickets.... I'll sell 'em two for one.... Two tickets for $37.00. I work off 635 and Freeport pkwy. If you're interested, holla at me.

Don't everybody respond at once....:D:D

:dude

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lmao:
I wouldnt pay $37 to see their starters all game...let alone for just 1 series!

Its fugged up that they expect people to pay full price for preseason.

All I know is Quincy Carter put in yet another stellar performance. If that guy plays well, Dallas is gonna make some serious noise this season before reclaiming the throne as Super Bowl champ next year.

I wound up going to game anyway.... And Quincy looked VERY GOOD playing against the Raiders first-team defense.....

I still think they'll go 6-10 but Quincy never looked that confident when he started last year..... Bill Parcell's is definitely getting into that boy's head....And it's starting to pay off...

The Cowboys molested the Raiders last night....And the Reggie Swinton kickoff return for a TD was just wonderful....

And I'm not even close to being a Cowboys fans......:D:D

I would have enjoyed seeing QC playl. I guess I was one of a few that thought he had potential with the right coach. I think most people thought his career with the Cowboys was over because I was able to get his jersey at the Cowboy Store in Houston for only $24.99.:D

Originally posted by LMBH
I was able to get his jersey at the Cowboy Store in Houston for only $24.99.:D

I thought I overheard a guy last night (in the parking lot after the game) selling Chad Hutchinson jerseys 2 for $8.00...:D:D:D

:dude:

Quincy's highlights looked awesome. But y'all know and I know, the first time he throws 2 INT's, you know they gonna put Chad back in. Not that I agree with it, but thats how it will work. And I think neither one of these QB's will be with Cowboys next year UNLESS one of them is like a top 5 QB in the league this year.

Back