Hey Cartel!

MikeBigg

When we go up to Jackson this year, let's be nice and take Robert Hughes so parting gifts. I'm sure by the next time we get to Jackson, he will be a forgotten man. Rather than leave him without any fond memories, it would be nice to take up a collection and get him a gift symbolic of his contributions to JSU football:

Collectors.jpg

Once he leaves Jackson, he can use his gift to visit friends and have a good time relaxing and chilling with his favorite possession among people who he really look up to and respect.

Musicians.jpg

The women folk will be glad to have someone else to talk with while doing their chore's. I'm sure the folk wouldn't mind him coming in and lending a head, and offering some pointers (especially considering his washroom experience and background)

Maids.jpg

When the little tiger mascots decide to visit, they will be treated well and have fun visiting.

Train.jpg

You see Cartel. There are so many things for Hughes to do after JSU get's rid of him as coach. We needn't feel bad about the on-the-spot firing he will get on Oct 20th. He has friends who appreciate the way he tried to run a CLEAN program!

Mike B,

Man, I LMAO!!!!!!!! You too cold, BRUH!!!! You got to give me the scoop on this wash/laundry thing concerning Buffalo's coach.

This is some FUNNY stuff!!!!

Originally posted by G-QUE
Mike B,

Man, I LMAO!!!!!!!! You too cold, BRUH!!!! You got to give me the scoop on this wash/laundry thing concerning Buffalo's coach.

This is some FUNNY stuff!!!!

Whaddup Team!

Bruh you didn't know that Coach Robert "JockWash" Hughes was once JSU's equipment manager and #1 drawls washer! That's right, dude got his start cleaning all sorts of stains (both inside and outside) the uniforms.

Only in Pississippi could something like this happen. Only in the state where the Stars & Bars of Confederacy still fly over Confederate Veterans Memorial Stadium. The Rental Home of the Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson State Tigers.

I'm sure you've noticed those tattered blue uni's that they play in, huh? Hand me downs from Ole Miss. The tears are were they tried to remove the red strips that Ole Piss has on their uniforms.

Sad...Eli Manning send help!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

MikeBigg.....

Who brought that INFO to the board????

YOU LOOKIN' @ HIM!!!! I told GR, JST, JSUATL and the rest of them scrubbs that hUghes is suspect @ best......

But you know where he was BEFORE he got the head coaching position????

bc_sm.jpg

Mississippi Corrections Facilities as a CORRECTIONS OFFICER!!!

YOU GON' EAT YO' CORNBREAD????

Re: MikeBigg.....

Originally posted by JAG03
But you know where he was BEFORE he got the head coaching position????

bc_sm.jpg

Mississippi Corrections Facilities as a CORRECTIONS OFFICER!!!

B]

I guess that explains why JSTANK bent over for the Lambs on their HC. Their HNIC Hughes is an expert at getting folks to assume the position.:eek:

Back