Herschel Walker

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Right.

Typical small town Southern black mentality.

No it's not....shoot I'm from a small southern town....call it what is....this nicca wants to be white and has wanted to be white his entire life. Dangle a white woman in his face and will melt...but in the meantime call sisters out of their names. He is a pure Uncle Ruckus.

He is an embarrassment to the black man.

Its the straw picture for me...lol

View: https://twitter.com/BSO/status/1298261341577203712

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Herschel has always been this.

Yes he has. So what else did we expect? This should not be a surprise to nobody. And another thing, Hershel's endorsement of trump, well, so what? Do we really think his endorsement of trump is gonna sway anybody one way or the other? A lot of young people out there is probably going Hershel who????

So let me understand this thread if a black person is of conservative thinking (a republican) they are an "Uncle Tom" or "Aunt Jemima"!...Rolling My Damn Eyes at all of you!

Reminds me of the time back in 1997 when I worked for this small company. It was only 4 blacks with 30 white folks. We had this black Republican who worked with us. This dude was always black folks are racist. Black people. Separate themselves by attending HBCUs. Diversity is what the world should be. Blah, blah, blah. He loved being under the white engineers bragging about Regan and other conservative stuff. Well one-day me and the other two black guys noticed he stop going out in the shelters with his white buddies and going to lunch with them. So we asked one of the young liberal white guys the redneck southern conservatives didn't like about it. He told us that "sell out" as we called him was in the lab working late with the Bama rednecks and they started calling black people n words and how they all should be hunted down like animals and caged. They didn't know he was in the back when they were talking. He knew he wasn't coming back to tell us because we were going to laugh in his face 🤣 eventually they will show you how they feel about you. 😂

Most Black folk I know are financially conservative and socially liberal. We, for the most part, have bought into the teachings of the Christ (in this country anyway). Most Black folk believe in feeding the needy, the orphans and widows. Most Black folk believe you should work if you are physically/mentally able. Most Black folk do not support homosexuality or any alternative lifestyle. Don't believe the hype.

A certain segment of this society has actively fought against Black folk's desire for self determination...history supports this statement.

What is being passed off as conservatism is not what I grew up knowing as conservatism. This is pure hatred and white supremacy masked as conservatism. The narrative has been perverted and too many folk (Black and white and others) have bought into it.

There have always been turncoats and traitors in our midst. Check the history. Even in Apartheid Africa (that was supposedly worse than what we experienced here) they had sellouts. That is why Mrs. Mandela supported "neckties". Don't confuse the conservative Black voice with the voice of sellouts and traitors.

Colin Powell is a republican. I've never heard Colin Powell say black folks have a plantation mentality. I've never heard Colin Powell say black people need to be gun down because of police. So why do other black conservative folks think like this?

Back