Here we go with the "forgiveness " crap

Storm96

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
A lot of us are in denial. It's like a battered and bruised woman that is more damaged by mental scarring than she is the habitual physical maiming of her body. No matter how much she is beaten, she will make an excuse to stay right there. Excuses like he didn't mean it, he said he was sorry, y'all that was my fought...etc.

So it is with some of us when attacked racially. They submitted mercy letters asking for him to get probation. He showed them his thanks with this response after his sentencing:

In an interview Monday, Emanuel said he plans to sell his house and move to another part of town to remain close to his son’s grave.

“I’m not living across from a Rosewood memorial that thousands of Black people are going to come to,” he said.

When the prosecution read that quote to the court, Dunn later said he was disheartened to hear it.

“I’d rather work with him as neighbors,” Dunn said.

See, Mr. Dunn is that battered woman that is mentally scarred. If Emmanuel was to come at him again he would respond the same way. Too bad the judge couldn't issue a court order for him to receive intensive therapy.

Go figure, a Trump appointed judge calls out the racism and sentences him while a black man that has lived through Jim Crow begs for probation.

____

A lot of us are in denial. It's like a battered and bruised woman that is more damaged by mental scarring than she is the habitual physical maiming of her body. No matter how much she is beaten, she will make an excuse to stay right there. Excuses like he didn't mean it, he said he was sorry, y'all that was my fought...etc.

So it is with some of us when attacked racially. They submitted mercy letters asking for him to get probation. He showed them his thanks with this response after his sentencing:

In an interview Monday, Emanuel said he plans to sell his house and move to another part of town to remain close to his son’s grave.

“I’m not living across from a Rosewood memorial that thousands of Black people are going to come to,” he said.

When the prosecution read that quote to the court, Dunn later said he was disheartened to hear it.

See, Mr. Dunn is that battered woman that is mentally scarred. If Emmanuel was to come at him again he would respond the same way. Too bad the judge couldn't issue a court order for him to receive intensive therapy.

Go figure, a Trump appointed judge calls out the racism and sentences him while a black man that has lived through Jim Crow begs for probation.

____
It is senseless. That PTSD and Stockholm Syndrome is very strong in those folk. They are programmed to come to mazza's descendants' aid and sympathize w/ him or her when they are in dire straits, regardless of how bad those same folk treated or spoke to them.

F that.

____
I agree with you! What is wrong with us? This is that slave mentality. I believe in forgiveness too, but this is totally sad. This man tried to murder six people and you are asking the judge to give this man probation...Get out of here.

That's that Jesus in yall.. dont act like you dont know lol. That good ol turn the other cheek methodology.

Back