Here are the young men that are gonna kick yall asses

Just thought I'll let you all know their names.

Man, y’all better get some damn clearance before y’all let the spotlight get y’all in NCAA Violation trouble before the Fall Party starts dammit! Lol.

To all of my JSU friends and family out there, bring it baby! Let’s get ready to rumble! We want the smoke! We want to heat! We want the drive!

Just thought I'll let you all know their names.

Are these the same young men that played in the intra squad scrimmage that was mysteriously taken down from YouTube this past weekend?

A'ight. Thanks for the "Heads Up"!

giphy.gif

Are these the same young men that played in the intra squad scrimmage that was mysteriously taken down from YouTube this past weekend?

A'ight. Thanks for the "Heads Up"!
Why would they post a scrimmage on line? I guess they wanted to be scouted. I might be wrong, but I caution JSU to not be fooled by power 5 transfers.

Why would they post a scrimmage on line? I guess they wanted to be scouted. I might be wrong, but I caution JSU to not be fooled by power 5 transfers.

We didn't post a scrimmage online. These folks just love to lie. There was a guy at the scrimmage that was from SU who was able to get 10/15 minutes of the 120 minute scrimmage before he was put out.

And we are not fooled by P5 xfers as we've been getting those as well just not this many in one class. Most people are geeked about the coaching staff and what a hire like Deion can do for the entire school.

Looks like JSU want that smoke. They will get all the smoke they can handle from FAMU, Cookman, Alcorn, Southern, and Grambling. Bama A&M and PV might bring some smoke too.

if TSU can up grade our on campus football facilities we could join this conversation. We don’t need a stadium. I’m talking about first class locker rooms, weight room, training rooms, and meeting rooms. We are one of the few programs who have not up graded facilities. I predict TSU might bring some smoke by 2023. You heard it here first. I have not heard anything about any new facilities in the works. I’m just saying.

We didn't post a scrimmage online. These folks just love to lie. There was a guy at the scrimmage that was from SU who was able to get 10/15 minutes of the 120 minute scrimmage before he was put out.

And we are not fooled by P5 xfers as we've been getting those as well just not this many in one class. Most people are geeked about the coaching staff and what a hire like Deion can do for the entire school.
If the talent level is anywhere close it will come down to coaching.

Back