Heavyweight Boxing (Joshua, Wilder, Big Baby)

Basebone1898

What an interesting night of boxing. Tonight, American Heavyweights Wilder and Big Baby Miller both got their arses kicked! I am very disappointed in their performances. Anthony Joshua defeated a terrified Otto Wallin, but it’s looks like we won’t get the fight that many boxing fans wanted to see with Wilder losing to Australia’s Joseph Parker. I actually picked Parker to win in the fashion that he did, but I really wanted Wilder to win to set up the AJ fight. Wilder looked terrible, and fought the worst fight of his career.

Brooklyn’s Big Baby Miller came in at 333 pounds vs England’s Daniel Dubois, and was TKO’d in the last round after being dominated all night. How in the hell do you come in that damn big for a fight like this.

Where do the American Heavyweights go from here? Horrible!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SMH!!!! Cake eaters!!!

Man Big Baby looked fat a hungry kid in the ring last night. No way he trained well for that fight. I was pissed! I fought at 200 pounds when I was in college, and remember how I felt sparing at 220 knowing I as over my cruiser weight limit. I can’t imagine how big baby field last night at 333 fighting an in shape Afro- British who showed more discipline.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v8W-E0Nd1HM&pp=ygUaYmlnIGJhYnkgbWlsbGVyIGxhc3QgZmlnaHQ%3D

Wilder needs to retire.
Man, I would hate to see one of the hardest punchers of all time to leave the sport while there are no good American Heavyweights out here, but I am afraid that you might be right. Brother looked horrible in their. Also, he is going to a spiritual transformation, and might no longer have that “killer mentality” that was needed for him to have the same success he had to win the title.

Man, I would hate to see one of the hardest punchers of all time to leave the sport while there are no good American Heavyweights out here, but I am afraid that you might be right. Brother looked horrible in their. Also, he is going to a spiritual transformation, and might no longer have that “killer mentality” that was needed for him to have the same success he had to win the title.
His legs looked wobbly from the beginning. Parker hit him with an overhand right that stumbled him in that second or third round and he was done

Back