HEALTH NUTS,PLEASE EVALUATE......

Why organic fruit? Why not just fruit?

Your eating plan will only work if you make it work for you. Eat a balance of fruits, veggies, and lean meats over the course of the day. Also drink water and get a portion of dairy in each day.

Portion size is important! Just because it is low-fat or fat free doesn't mean one can eat double the amount.

Your eating plan will only work if you make it work for you. Eat a balance of fruits, veggies, and lean meats over the course of the day. Also drink water and get a portion of dairy in each day.

Portion size is important! Just because it is low-fat or fat free doesn't mean one can eat double the amount.

I'm working on getting more workouts in and drinking more water as well.

Take note of what she said.

Do you excercise? Weights? Cardio?

I have lost 12lbs since May. I excercise with a weights and that excercise band one day and I do cardio(walk or jog) another day.

I'm working on getting more workouts in and drinking more water as well.

Good deal on the water. A lot of times, we think we are hungry and we are really thirsty. One thing I try to do is drink a glass of water before I eat something. Then, if I am still wanting something to eat 10 minutes later then I will have something to eat.

Ok....just for kicks Butch

Tell me what did you eat yesterday. How many meals? What did you have with each meal? How much water?

We will go from there.

Also, dont waste your money on buying organic this and that. We will discuss this more later.

delock,

Yesterday was an unusual day in that I had my prostate biopsy. After that I ate grits,eggs and toast for breakfast,and chicken,green beans and potato salad for dinner.Also drank 48oz. of water but did no exercise because of the procedure.

delock,

Yesterday was an unusual day in that I had my prostate biopsy. After that I ate grits,eggs and toast for breakfast,and chicken,green beans and potato salad for dinner.Also drank 48oz. of water but did no exercise because of the procedure.

ok....here one thing.

Breakfast is cool. did you use butter or sugar? Did you eat the egg whites or the whole egg? Wheat toast I hope!

Dinner....kill the potato salad or cut back to only two tablespoon. The mayo is in that stuff is killer....

As for water....Let's start at trying to drink have your body weight in water (ounces). SO if you are 200 pounds that will equal 100 ounces.

ok....here one thing.

Breakfast is cool. did you use butter or sugar? Did you eat the egg whites or the whole egg? Wheat toast I hope!

Dinner....kill the potato salad or cut back to only two tablespoon. The mayo is in that stuff is killer....

As for water....Let's start at trying to drink have your body weight in water (ounces). SO if you are 200 pounds that will equal 100 ounces.

delock,

I didn't use butter or sugar.I used splenda in my coffee,ate the whole egg and ate white toast with no jelly for breakfast.I ate about 3 tablespoons of potato salad with the beans and chicken.I'm really going to have to increase the water intake by more than 50 percent.:what::what::what:

delock,

I didn't use butter or sugar.I used splenda in my coffee,ate the whole egg and ate white toast with no jelly for breakfast.I ate about 3 tablespoons of potato salad with the beans and chicken.I'm really going to have to increase the water intake by more than 50 percent.:what::what::what:

Ok...if you trying to lose weight...I assume!

You need to take in more meals... small balance meal. What did you eat today?

Ok...if you trying to lose weight...I assume!

You need to take in more meals... small balance meal. What did you eat today?

I ate one bacon,egg and cheese biscuit,hash rounds and coffee with splenda for breakfast; and one piece of chicken for dinner.Water intake went up to 64 ozs. today.I did some stretching,situps,pushups and walking today.No other meals today.

delock,

I ate one bacon,egg and cheese biscuit,hash rounds and coffee with splenda for breakfast; and one piece of chicken for dinner.Water intake went up to 64 ozs. today.I did some stretching,situps,pushups and walking today.No other meals today.
Where are your fruits & vegetables? WW says at least 5 servings daily.

Liquid egg whites are good (in the little milk carton type container) & I love Nature's Own Sugar Free Bread.

Back