Head of a Penis

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
The is was sent to me in an email.

Head of a Penis
----------------------

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study. After $250,000.00, and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Italy, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Why was Dtown Jag the first person to post on the thread. :lmao:

Spirit,

I asked myself the same question, but you know that dayum DTown!!

DTown,

You iz a fool! :p

What about this email?

I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge head first into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off. I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments
you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the
following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.

You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the work place carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,

Management

More email

<< > > > > A woman was helping her computer illiterate husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, told him that he would now need to choose and enter a password to log on. The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was typing "p..e..n..i..s".

His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied: PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH:lmao:

Re: What about this email?

:lmao:

Originally posted by JSTUS
I, the Penis, hereby request a raise in salary for the following reasons:
I do physical labor.
I work at great depths.
I plunge head first into everything I do.
I do not get weekends or public holidays off. I work in a damp environment.
I work in a dark workplace that has poor ventilation.
I work in high temperatures.
My work exposes me to contagious diseases.

Dear Penis,

After assessing your request, and considering the arguments
you have raised, the administration rejects your request for the
following reasons:
You do not work 8 hours straight.

You fall asleep after brief work periods.
You do not always follow the orders of the management team.
You do not stay in your designated area and are often seen visiting other locations.
You do not take initiative - you need to be pressured and stimulated in order to start working.
You leave the workplace rather messy at the end of your shift.
You don't always observe necessary safety regulations, such as wearing the correct protective clothing.
You will retire well before you are 65.
You are unable to work double shifts.
You sometimes leave your designated work area before you have completed the assigned task.
And if that were not all, you have been seen constantly entering and exiting the work place carrying two suspicious-looking bags.

Sincerely,

Management

THAT'S WHY I TATOOED MY PENIS

I had a tatoo of a 100 dollar bill put on my penis.... Why?

Sometimes I like to play with my Money..

Sometimes I like to see my Money Grow...

But, I really like for my women to "Blow" my Money...

So Ladies !!
If you want the most beautiful !!!!

Most Voluptious !!!

Most Bulbous !!!

Most Streamline !!!

Most Vivid and Vivacious.......
"BEER BELLY", that you have ever seen, Holla at a brutha !!!
:D :D :D

Re: More email

Originally posted by JSTUS
<< > > > > A woman was helping her computer illiterate husband set up his computer, and at the appropriate point in the process, told him that he would now need to choose and enter a password to log on. The husband was in a rather amorous mood and figured he would try for the shock effect to bring this to his wife's attention. So, when the computer asked him to enter his password, he made it plainly obvious to his wife that he was typing "p..e..n..i..s".
His wife fell off her chair laughing when the computer replied: PASSWORD REJECTED. NOT LONG ENOUGH:lmao:

JSTUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to see you over there - - - - - - - - - >

Too funny! :lol:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
The is was sent to me in an email.

Head of a Penis
----------------------

In 1993, the American Government funded a study to see why the head of a man's penis was larger than the shaft. After one year and $180,000.00, they concluded that the reason the head was larger than the shaft was to give the man more pleasure during sex.

After the US published the study, France decided to do their own study. After $250,000.00, and 3 years of research, they concluded that the reason was to give the woman more pleasure during sex.

Italy, unsatisfied with these findings, conducted their own study. After 2 weeks and a cost of around $75.46, they concluded that it was to keep a man's hand from flying off and hitting him in the forehead.
:lmao: :smh::lol: yall are crazy...

Back