He Opened the Windows of Heaven

MsJag4Jag

and poured me out blessings that I don't have room enough to receive.

My job situation is the topic. I was in danger of being laid off. God extended my current job by three months in a new position.

Later, I interviewed with my old company. Guess what? The work they want me to do is work that I am learning to do RIGHT NOW. Well, yesterday they called and said that they want to make an offer but due to their HR moving to a new building my application is not readily available and they needed me to fill out a new application. Next, a manager at the same company called because she would like to interview me today. I explained to her that they are requesting my application to make an offer. She said, "that's fine but I still want to interview you for XYZ position". I meet her today. I left on lunch to re-fill out the 2nd application for them. I came back to work, called my husband to tell him the good news about the 2nd interview when all of a sudden...my cellular phone begins to buzz. I place him on hold. It is the SAME company, but a different manager calling to say that he TOO wanted to interview me. We have a telephone interview on Friday.

Look at God! Aint he AWESOME! :D God has definitely shown favor to me. Thank you Lord!

I'm praying for to keep your faith high, as it already is, and that y'all get EVERY GOOD THING that the Lord has for you & your husband. So Be Encouraged! :) Be Encouraged! :) Have Faith!! :) And Be Encouraged!!! :)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
AWESOME!!!

AWESOME, he is more than that. Girl, he will blow your mind if you let him.

God bless you on those other activities.

You know Kema... God IS...isn't he!

I can testify. I'm working...and still got offers coming in.

Hang in there sis. I told you u'd be able to pick and choose.

God is good...all the time!!!!!

This is very good to hear. It is very similar to what my girl friend was going through. She got hired with this company through a temp agency. About 7 months down the line 99% of the people that started with her got laid off. She was the last temp left. Of course she was scared but she still kept faith in GOD. She end up interviewing with another and getting a position with them making 50% more than the job that she was at. When she went to tell her supervisor that she had gotten a new job, her supervisor was very happy because she was about to lay her off . Everything worked out prefect. Now she can pay for dinner!!!LOL....Like the song writer said...HE MAY NOT COME WHEN YOU WANT HIM.........BUT HE WILL BE THERE RIGHT ON TIME

Back