HCG Diet

Bane

The Vilian
Has anybody heard or tried this diet? One of my co-workers is doing it and that cat lost damn near 60 pounds in two months. I am about to try this in 2012.

What Is The HCG Diet & Why It’s Good For You

There are three different types of fat found in the body. Structural fat is found nestled between the skin and organs and is necessary as a protective layer. Normal reserve fat is the layer that supplies the body with energy when calorie intake is too low. The abnormal fat is what forms as extra fat in hips, waist, thighs and buttocks and is not used for anything. This is the only fat that is consumed by HCG. Many ask why a low calorie diet would not lead to the same results. The facts are simple. By starving your body of protein and vitamins, it will take whatever is needed from any type of fat, including structural and normal reserve fats. This is why once you stop a low calorie diet, not only are lean muscles destroyed but the weight comes back with a vengeance as abnormal fat. Nothing was really accomplished except for redistributing the fat.

Source

No protein, man please. People be trying to shortcut. Cut out sweets, fats, and white carbs, hit the gym and do some high intensity cardio. It will be much more beneficial. My roommate did the liquid diet and loss 80 lbs in 3 months but had skin hanging everywhere.

No protein, man please. People be trying to shortcut. Cut out sweets, fats, and white carbs, hit the gym and do some high intensity cardio. It will be much more beneficial. My roommate did the liquid diet and loss 80 lbs in 3 months but had skin hanging everywhere.

How long will it take you to lose 80 pounds using your plan Pops? Hell you probably will never be able to lose that much weight. I am personally tired of dieting and exercising and only lose a few pounds here and there. I got to get my sexy back and get it back quickly.

How long will it take you to lose 80 pounds using your plan Pops? Hell you probably will never be able to lose that much weight. I am personally tired of dieting and exercising and only lose a few pounds here and there. I got to get my sexy back and get it back quickly.

Losing 80 lbs in two months Styles will leave you with baggy skin. I wouldn't suggest doing it that long bruh. A quick 20 maybe. You might as well spend the money and get surgery or lypo, it will be much more beneficial. I plan on doing the lypo route one day.

Losing 80 lbs in two months Styles will leave you with baggy skin. I wouldn't suggest doing it that long bruh. A quick 20 maybe. You might as well spend the money and get surgery or lypo, it will be much more beneficial. I plan on doing the lypo route one day.

Pops, I know what you mean but I'm not that big and I don't want to lose 80 lbs.

Back