HBO's Sometimes In April

SAME OLD G

A product of Greatness
Staff member
Has anyone seen this yet?

Man it is a very depressing movie. Its good one, but it is depressing. :smh:

I have to be honest in saying that I really never knew the reason behind the crisis in Rwanda until seeing this movie. And if the movie "Hotel Rwanda" is anything like it, I will be watching it also.

I didn't really like the movie, that much, but it may be just b/c I have issue w/movies of the sort.

um, can you move this thread to the Media Room? :rolleyes:

SAME OLD G said:
Why? Too much killing?

yeah...I can't handle all that real-life killing. I felt so bad for those folks...the movie was well-acted, but I just can't get into these sorts of movies. They make me angry. :angry:

Then I guess you should watch their documentary "DOPE SICK LOVE" I've been hearing about.

Crackhead Reality show. So _ _ _ :(

That chick who was with Sebastian was a real dirt bag. That couple reminded my of the couple on The Corner(HBO). That was a disgusting show.

BandFan said:
Then I guess you should watch their documentary "DOPE SICK LOVE" I've been hearing about.

Crackhead Reality show. So _ _ _ :(

I've never seen it before, I've just heard about it.

Is it that bad. I mean Crackheads can be funny, but from what I've been hearing the people on there are pretty _ _ _ :(

BandFan said:
I've never seen it before, I've just heard about it.

Is it that bad. I mean Crackheads can be funny, but from what I've been hearing the people on there are pretty _ _ _ :(

Frat if you've even seen the way Baltimore is portrayed with the drug epidemic, The Corner ain't too far from the truth. ****, that and the Wire can go hand and hand, considering the (vague) location.

Back