[HBO] Game of Thrones

I LOVE SEAN BEAN!!!! So I will most definitely tune in! Hope I haven't missed too much......wasn't able to catch it last night!

So ya'll saying I need HBO before June when True Blood comes back on? :( It's gonna be hard to break my one premium channel at a time rule. :lol:

I can't wait for Sunday to get here...........(besides it being Resurrection Sunday) I'm ready for another episode of "Game of Thrones". I love Sean Bean as an actor (loved him Lord of the Rings and Troy).
The show is a little gory and has plenty nudity, but overall I love it!

"Camelot" is okay; I like Joseph Fiennes as Merlin, but the plots take too long. I also like the character Morgan (Morgana).

Excellent series!!! :D:tup:

I don't know how the Starks are gonna pull this one out... :uhoh:

I don't have HBO. I will have HBO at the end of the this month when True Blood comes on. Hopefully, I can catch a GOT marathon.

I don't have HBO. I will have HBO at the end of the this month when True Blood comes on. Hopefully, I can catch a GOT marathon.
Dude, you missin out on this. You feel asleep and missing out. This is the best series out of "The Borgias" & "Camelot".

I def like this series. It's not the usual the good guy wins at the end of the episode type of series. It's really intense at one moment you glad someone is getting what you think they deserve and the next minute you pissed. This series should be around for a while.

U? Hell, I'm about to watch the next episode on HBO GO on my phone now. I was sitting on the edge of my seat watching the last episode.

I'm gonna try to hold out til Sunday night.
I HATE that dayum Lannister Family! :splat:
But I can't front...the little Imp is pretty cool! :cool:

TP...you don't know what you're missing dude. :bowdown:

I'm gonna try to hold out til Sunday night.
I HATE that dayum Lannister Family! :splat:
But I can't front...the little Imp is pretty cool! :cool:

TP...you don't know what you're missing dude. :bowdown:

You too?!! Dude, I want to kick ass. I want to kick the Queen's ass, her son, Joapher's (sp) ass, her brothers' asses, hell, I want to kick Ned's older daughter ass for siding with the Lannisters.

Yeah...the daughter is Sansa Stark. That's one ignorant chick! :(

Have you noticed that the Queen always has this funky look on her face...kinda like she knows she's in need of a bath or something. :D

When the Realm meets up with Khal Drogo and the Darthraki...its' gonna be hell to pay! :uhoh:

What about punk azz Littlefinger?!:saw:

LOL @ the Queen's gas face!!!!!!!!!

What about the white walkers? Do you think they will be able to climb the Wall? Hell, the Starks are going to have to fight the White Walkers, the Queen and her ignorant bunch, and the Darthrakis. But I think the next episode is going to open up some other things based on the previews I saw.

LOL @ Littlefinger. I think he's going to be killed in battle. If the Starks dont kill him, I think his daddy will have him killed by one of his men (friendly fire) to get him out the way. LOL!!!!!!!!! Then his dad will give him an honorable death as a warrior. LOL!!!!!!!!!

LIttlefinger is the guy who runs the whorehouse in Kings Landing.
He grew up with Ned's wife and STILL wants to get at her!

As far as the White Walkers go...I don't know. :uhoh:
It seems that the Knights watch only had to worry about the Wildlings behind the wall at first, but now the Walkers are gonna become a big concern.

I just went to the website and it gives a lot of background info that ties a helluva lot of stuff together...you should check it out. :read:

LIttlefinger is the guy who runs the whorehouse in Kings Landing.
He grew up with Ned's wife and STILL wants to get at her!

As far as the White Walkers go...I don't know. :uhoh:
It seems that the Knights watch only had to worry about the Wildlings behind the wall at first, but now the Walkers are gonna become a big concern.

I just went to the website and it gives a lot of background info that ties a helluva lot of stuff together...you should check it out. :read:

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!! Didnt know what that guy name was. That dude that betrayed and played Ned out to the Queen. That dude is going to die quickly. I think the eunich will eventually help Ned escape.

Yeah, the North is all scewed up. I dont think there are enough Knights to hold the Wall. I think alot of them are going to flee south and eventually in up in the war with the Lannisters against the Starks. I got a true feeling that all hell is about to break loose in the north and south.

I think this guy will play a major part in this battle. Now since I've read his bio. I think he's going to turn against the Starks.

http://viewers-guide.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/#!/guide/houses/stark/theon-greyjoy/
game-of-thrones

Back