HBO Comedy Specials

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
HBO really takes it to another level with their comedy specials. I really enjoy the stand up comedians that they showcase. To this point, I thought that Chris Rock's Bring The Pain was the funniest show. But I was checking out George Carlin the other night. Man...that comedy is so "ME" He tells it like it is. Sick and all. Jaime Foxx was on 2 weeks ago. His stand up routine is rather lame. He needs to stick to movies.

Back to work now!!!

NN

I haven't seen most of them yet. I'm mad that I fell asleep on Dave Chapelle's stand-up this weekend.:mad:

I went to Jamie Foxx's New Year's show in Houston, and the HBO special didn't do him justice, in my opinion. They cut a lot of material to get it in an hour, and it kind of watered the jokes down. His show in Houston was nearly 2 hours. But he did seem like he was more into the jokes in Houston. On the special, he almost looked nervous.:(

NN,
You remember the Steve Harvey One Man special? Now that was hilarious.:lmao:

That George Carlin comedy special was something else! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When he started talking about the people that needed to be killed, I was having a fit!! Then he combined the Ten Commandments into two. That's one of my favorite "other" comedians.

I still haven't seen Jamie Foxx's special. When it first came on, I was at our game against SU. When does it come on again?

DOES ANY7ONE KNOW IF THERE WILL BE A BERNIE MAC SPECIAL ON HBO.I THINIK HE IS THE FUNNIEST PERSON I HAVE EVER SEEN BESIDES RICHARD PRYOR AND EDDIE MURPHY.

Back