HBCU Sports Bowl Mania

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, this was my first time time doing that confidence crap. All of these PJ’s Popcorn Chicken & French Toast Bowl Games that feature (6-6) Atlanta A&T vs (7-5) Talladega Tech match ups make that thing miserable! I doubt I will go through that again! 😂

Glad I am struggling to sleep tonight.

Last edited:
Damn man. Auburn & Arkansas are the SEC teams that will let you down in Bowl Games! Iowa is the F up of the Big Ten! I should have known better to roll with Iowa and Auburn this year. Now I am stuck in a life or death 1st place tie! The last time I played this thing years ago, I ended up in a 1st place tie off of some BS! I came back for blood in 2023-24, and am in the same damn place.

Tied for 2nd Place in Straight Picks. I would have came in 1st and 2nd place had Washington won that damn game!

I tied for the best win/loss record in the Confidence Picks. Had I not got annoyed when when ranking my picks in order of confidence and just started putting games in any order, I would have dominated that list. This was my first time participating in that Confidence Group. Next time, I think I need to make those picks first so I won’t get annoyed with those 6-6 Atlanta A&T vs 6-7 Talladega Tech in the Air Fresh Gym Shoes Itta Bena Bowl. Those types of Bowl Games really ruin it!

Enough with my woulda/coulda/shoulda stories. Congratulations to the winners. It was a close and fun competition.

Last edited:
Congrats y'all. I had to let a few you taste victory or otherwise most folks would just give up and not participate. 🤣

Until next season

Thx again Fiyah! 👏👍:cool:

Back