HBCU Basketball Scores: 2/24 - 3/3

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It's official now,....the tournament is definitely up for grabs. Looks like Brent slowed that ball down the same way Lew Jack did against them a week or so ago.

Shyt he ain't have no choice with these injuries piling up again. Lost our best 3 point shooter tonight

there was a piece of debris on the court last nite. Trae spotted it, picked it up and gently handed it to the official with a smile. This kid has left the foolishness at home since he came back from suspension. He has let his play do the talking. Hit big shots to close out game. For his sake i like it. He can make some money out of basketball if he just plays.

Shyt he ain't have no choice with these injuries piling up again. Lost our best 3 point shooter tonight

Damn man,...boy I tell you that injury bug resides at JSU. How will you all evaluate Brent given he has always been handicapped by injuries his entire tenure?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn man,...boy I tell you that injury bug resides at JSU. How will you all evaluate Brent given he has always been handicapped by injuries his entire tenure?

Good question. These last 2 seasons have plagued him. Lost 7 players last year and 5 so far this year periodically. I'm not sure how the administration will proceed since we don't have an AD yet but this injury excuse has gotten old no matter how true it is. I like him but it ain't looking good.

If you are constantly having injured players year in and year out, you have to evaluate your program and what your are doing from a strength and condition standpoint as well as practice regimen.

I agree. Strength & Conditioning plays a huge factor.

Big matchups for us coming Thursday and Saturday.

We've been playing well the last two games. I can't use our 78-66 win over Southern earlier this season as a guage but with the rise of Derrick Bruce (averaged 37 points the past two games) and Big Reed back I like our chances.

I don't think Bruce has had a good game on the road yet. It will probably be a packed gym on the road, just like PV, See how that worked out for us. Hopefully we can split 1-1 on this road trip

Back