Grambling vs. NCAT 7 PM
AAMU @ Tennessee Tech 7:30 PM

Nov. 18

Valley @ #12 Michigan State (BTN Plus) 6 PM
JSU @ NCCU 7 PM

Nov. 19

PV @ UTSA 7 PM
TSU @ La Salle 2 PM
Grambling @ Providence 11 AM (Fox Sports 2)
Selma @ Alcorn 7 PM

Watching the SU-GT game via computer..I didnt know SU was in town until I checked the SWAC Basketball schedule for today on ESPN while at work today. I would have went if I knew earlier.

S/N
Do our teams travel by bus or plane? I know football teams use buses but basketball teams are much smaller and I would hope our schools can afford to have them fly to games that are far away..

Watching the SU-GT game via computer..I didnt know SU was in town until I checked the SWAC Basketball schedule for today on ESPN while at work today. I would have went if I knew earlier.

S/N
Do our teams travel by bus or plane? I know football teams use buses but basketball teams are much smaller and I would hope our schools can afford to have them fly to games that are far away..

I know Valley uses planes especially considering we don't have home games this time of the year. Just this week we go from WVU to Kent State to East Lansing. That's not a bus schedule lol

Southern 35

GT 47

I guess this might be TP's best chance to celebrate a win over SU this year. lol

WAFB posted that McNeese's women beat SU 94-65, but I knew that score didn't sound right(especially against McNeese), they beat SUNO. lol

UPSET

PVAMU over Fresno St ( 2016 Mountain West Tourny Champs) 84-78

FRESNO, Ca. – The Prairie View A&M men’s basketball team earned its first win of the season with a hard-fought 84-78 win at defending Mountain West Champion Fresno State Monday night.

The Panthers (1-1) shot 52 percent from the field in the second half (12-23), including 21-of-25 from the free throw line in outscoring Fresno State (1-1) 48-37 in the final 20 minutes as Byron Smith gets his first win as full time head coach.

Six PVAMU players scored in double figures, led by Daquan Cook’s 17 points. L.J. Westbrook scored 14, Admassu Williams 12, Ja’Donta Blakley and Tevin Bellinger each scored 11, and Zachary Hamilton 10 as the Panthers were a stellar 26-31 from the free-throw line in the contest.

FRESNO, Ca. – The Prairie View A&M men’s basketball team earned its first win of the season with a hard-fought 84-78 win at defending Mountain West Champion Fresno State Monday night.

The Panthers (1-1) shot 52 percent from the field in the second half (12-23), including 21-of-25 from the free throw line in outscoring Fresno State (1-1) 48-37 in the final 20 minutes as Byron Smith gets his first win as full time head coach.

Six PVAMU players scored in double figures, led by Daquan Cook’s 17 points. L.J. Westbrook scored 14, Admassu Williams 12, Ja’Donta Blakley and Tevin Bellinger each scored 11, and Zachary Hamilton 10 as the Panthers were a stellar 26-31 from the free-throw line in the contest.

Congrats!

good win....the announcers were speechless and kept trying to will Fresno back and the officials called it both ways on the road

if PV plays well, this is why the game versus TSU should at the end of the cycle both times

Back