HBCU Basketball: January 9-11

Or if you played an opponent that created any suspense of whether you would win or not

Hey man, I see Rimm went out and got him as he called Davis' players some "hired guns".
PV's roster is littered with transfers (I guess if you can't beat 'em join 'em).

Cox TV? Nobody west of Calcasieu Parish can catch that!
Have your people in LC facetime it for you.
affiliate-map-jan12015.jpg

Hey man, I see Rimm went out and got him as he called Davis' players some "hired guns".
PV's roster is littered with transfers (I guess if you can't beat 'em join 'em).

Dude, I could go and buy a Lamborghini tomorrow, but I can't go down the street if I can't drive a stick

^^^ What pvdt said... We could have 5 All-Americans in the starting lineup but he would still runs half-court sets that have them shooting the ball with less than 5 seconds on the shot clock... I refuse to smack our current b-ball coach in public...

^^^ What pvdt said... We could have 5 All-Americans in the starting lineup but he would still runs half-court sets that have them shooting the ball with less than 5 seconds on the shot clock... I refuse to smack our current b-ball coach in public...

Leave my man Rimm alone. I like him. I gave him the thumbs up right before tipoff.

Back