HBCU Basketball: January 2-4

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We will see them in Baton Rouge. I am sure they had all their players eligible tonight

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Some people just can't accept a good ass kicking and keep it moving.
I told you when you texted me good game lol. I said what I said while the game was going on and the score was close, we were down 5, about the heat and the score board going out lol. Congrats. It's going to be a fun season.

One jaguar came to me before the men's game and, "are you ready for this butt whipping?". I said don't run off after the game. Well, he did not run off but he came back with a backpack full of excuses. Oh yeah, he had excuses why their girls lost too.

Oh yeah, how old is #2?

One jaguar came to me before the men's game and, "are you ready for this butt whipping?". I said don't run off after the game. Well, he did not run off but he came back with a backpack full of excuses. Oh yeah, he had excuses why their girls lost too.

Oh yeah, how old is #2?
3 freshmen, 1 sophomore, 1 senior start for SU women. It's expected they would struggle their first conference road game. Not even concerned with them right now. They will be better at the end. Now the men's good game, we will see y'all in BR.

Back