HBCU Basketball: February 27 - March 5

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Men are very inconsistent.
State is going to kill us. What i saw tonight. Better not bother showing up and even though one ref missed a lot of calls we didn't help ourselves most of the time. If we dont fix it then we can focus on recruiting now

State is going to kill us. What i saw tonight. Better not bother showing up and even though one ref missed a lot of calls we didn't help ourselves most of the time. If we dont fix it then we can focus on recruiting now

Yeah, save that money. Can you check on sujagtillidie?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think Valley would get the #6 seed if we pull this out (point differential over PV). Slipping to #7 or #8 wouldn't be all that bad because we'd get Grambling or AAMU and then maybe Alcorn.

Yes........JState lost also. Alcorn is 13-5 , JState 12-6.

let me double check.

Yeah Alcorn is 13-5 in the SWAC. JSU is 12-6. SU is 4th seed. ASU is #5. Only seeding remaining is Valley/UAPB/PV depending on if Valley wins or loses.

Last edited:
I think Valley would get the #6 seed if we pull this out (point differential over PV). Slipping to #7 or #8 wouldn't be all that bad because we'd get Grambling or AAMU and then maybe Alcorn.

You might not want Grambling they are a hungry team and playing everyone hard....plus that would put you in the top bracket with TSU( #7 vs #10 winner). The #8 vs # 9 winner get the #2 seed.

Last edited:
Su should be the no. 2 seed for women as in the three way tie bama state had the best head to head record amongst the teams and southern had the second best....

There is no way that SU beat TXSU but lost to Prairie View. That Prairie View team was down to us by 25 points until starters got pulled.

There were other factors that occurred which threw the team off at Alcorn on Thursday...didn't have that issue in Baton Rouge as the players were not flat

Back