Tougaloo @ Grambling 7:00 PM

December 10
TxSU @ Louisville 1:00 PM
AAMU @ Troy 2:00 PM
PV @ Texas State 4:00PM
JSU @ Drake 2:05 PM

Loyola (LA) @ SU 3:00 PM

No games: Alabama State, Valley

Louisville leading us 46-32. UL went on a 7-0 run to end the 1st half. it's available on ESPN3

Griff is putting on a show. 4 dunks. 14 pts 21 rbs. 14 minutes left in the second half. 60 - 50 ville up. tx so is close enough that they can steal this game. game is on fox sports south... oh yeah, pt guard jefferson's first game. he has double figures.

Where's my guy sujagtilidie? I guess losing to Loyola is acceptable for men's basketball. After all, it's A-OK to give them a home-and-home in baseball and lose to them there too

Remember Kenneth Faried when he was at Morehead State? that is what/who Griff is right now. faried, milsaps type player. he has a decision to make though. beast on the gridiron and the court.

That's who I think he is similar to as well. He's perfect for today's NBA style.

I also think he would be a beast of a TE in the NFL. We'll find out after basketball season if he declares or not lol

Where's my guy sujagtilidie? I guess losing to Loyola is acceptable for men's basketball. After all, it's A-OK to give them a home-and-home in baseball and lose to them there too
You need to be more concerned about your football team that just got dismantled by James Madison.

Back