Not open for further replies.

:clap:

CONGRATULATIONS TSU!!!

I give credit to the brother referee who calls a lot of swac games stood strong. a lot of 50/50 calls that never go our way on the road he pointed to TSU. Just call it fair. there was one incident when #5 nicholas dunked and he was excited and let everyone know it. He could have given him at tech. But during the timeout he went to the player and read him the law very calmly. Nicholas knew he was wrong and smiled and nodded agreement. did anyone else see that episode.

I give credit to the brother referee who calls a lot of swac games stood strong. a lot of 50/50 calls that never go our way on the road he pointed to TSU. Just call it fair. there was one incident when #5 nicholas dunked and he was excited and let everyone know it. He could have given him at tech. But during the timeout he went to the player and read him the law very calmly. Nicholas knew he was wrong and smiled and nodded agreement. did anyone else see that episode.
I caught the replay and thought he was T'd up.

I watched the replay and saw it. Even the announcers spoke on it when it happened. I'm sure one of those white refs would have T'd him up with a quickness. I will have to go back and watch this game again. Great job Texas Southern.

Hugine should be ashamed of the shape he left our basketball program in.
Is that all on HIM or is that on the guy did the hiring? Along with choose what schools to play OOC? Many of whom they have played every year.

Why was Donnie Marsh hired? He was 31-84 at FIU. Same with Howard.

They came in with losing records. If you are going to hit bottom-let an assistant coach with no experience take the job. Plenty of NBA guys looking to coach. Not guys with more single digit D1 wins.

Is that all on HIM or is that on the guy did the hiring? Along with choose what schools to play OOC? Many of whom they have played every year.

Why was Donnie Marsh hired? He was 31-84 at FIU. Same with Howard.

They came in with losing records. If you are going to hit bottom-let an assistant coach with no experience take the job. Plenty of NBA guys looking to coach. Not guys with more single digit D1 wins.

Hugine did the hiring for Football & Mens basketball. Additionally, Hugine held back coaching staff salaries that led to us hiring coaches nobody else wanted. A president is ultimately responsible for his athletic department.

Donnie Marsh, Howard and Willie Hayes were hired because they were CHEAP. Hugine was cheap, plain and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back