HBCU Basketball: 2/17 - 2/19

Whoever wins the SWAC may have a sub .500 record and a possibility of having to play the "play-in" game.
Other than ineligible Grambling, SWAC men's basketball records don't look so impressive.

Grambling filed an appeal, waiting NCAA decision so who knows Grambling may be in the tournament.

Grambling filed an appeal, waiting NCAA decision so who knows Grambling may be in the tournament.
That's a longshot, but good to hear. Why is Grambling on probation to begin with? I don't recall them committing any NCAA infractions.

Interesting!!

I think we should go ahead and serve that one year ban and move ON!!! I do commend the Coach and team for giving it 100 percent even with the NCAA restriction. Proud of the G Men basketball team PROUD!!

Would love seeing the G Men attempt to win it all in the SWAC tourney in H Town.

Last edited:
Nopeeee coming from you nothing different is expected!! I could have said more but this is the Sports Board

Carryon!!

Back