HBCU Baseball Through 4/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final
Prairie View 4
Southern U. 26

That's what y'all was suppose to have done yesterday. I guess coach change his pitching strategy for this weekend.

I was sitting near the left fielder...she took a look. That ball got out in a hurry

She did smash it.....
Your left fielder may a great catch in the top half of the inning saving a grand slam by catching that ball and falling over the fence to only let 1 run score.

That's what y'all was suppose to have done yesterday. I guess coach change his pitching strategy for this weekend.

She did smash it.....
Your left fielder may a great catch in the top half of the inning saving a grand slam by catching that ball and falling over the fence to only let 1 run score.

yeah, in the final analysis....we punked PV again....LOL:D

She did smash it.....
You sound like you were there. She did make a heck of a catch.

We’re still rebuilding in baseball too. Just wait until the next recruiting class comes in. We’ve got 12 commish cups so at some point we had to give y’all some crumbs. lol

Appreciate the crumbs. They shole taste good. It beats starving, like some are doing in that bottom half of the SWAC overall standing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back